Amazon payment canceled?

ionbasa

So, I usually buy things off Amazon, but this time something weird happened. 

I had the payment clear my bank for about 1 week.

The seller ships the product today (9/9/14), but this morning the charge on my bank account vanished. So, whats up with that? I feel as if Amazon or the seller may have made a mistake in processing the payment. I called my bank and they told me the transaction was canceled by the merchant account and not declined by the bank, but my product has officially been shipped.

So is the seller trying to pull some extensively stupid prank? Or did something get messed up with billing on Amazon's side? I contacted the seller and I haven't heard a reply since this morning.

I'm somewhat worried as I don't need any hassle with this order as it was meant to be a gift for someone.

Any thoughts?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Enjoy your free product, but don't be surprised if another identical charge appears.

I can't not pay for the item, the last thing I need is the seller accusing me of credit card fraud. I double checked all the info and it matches up with my payment info.

I guess if I don't get charged for it then, cool, I got my sister a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers for free.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I can't not pay for the item, the last thing I need is the seller accusing me of credit card fraud. I double checked all the info and it matches up with my payment info.

I guess if I don't get charged for it then, cool, I got my sister a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers for free.

Can't accuse you of fraud, your bank have on record that the transaction was cancelled at his end.

What store on Amazon did you get the Ray Bans from? I bought mine from the Ray Ban store due to the insane amount of fakes available online.

Can't accuse you of fraud, your bank have on record that the transaction was cancelled at his end.

What store on Amazon did you get the Ray Bans from? I bought mine from the Ray Ban store due to the insane amount of fakes available online.

http://www.amazon.com/Ray-Ban-RB2140-Original-Sunglasses-Polarized/dp/B002Q1P12S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1410324980&sr=8-2&keywords=ray+ban+wayfarer

The seller has nothing but positive feedback. If they are fakes, I have enough time to file a claim with Amazon and get them from another source in time for my sister's birthday.

EDIT: The seller is "Sunglass Express" http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A2J30JCR5Q2TN9

http://www.amazon.com/Ray-Ban-RB2140-Original-Sunglasses-Polarized/dp/B002Q1P12S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1410324980&sr=8-2&keywords=ray+ban+wayfarer

The seller has nothing but positive feedback. If they are fakes, I have enough time to file a claim with Amazon and get them from another source in time for my sister's birthday.

EDIT: The seller is "Sunglass Express" http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A2J30JCR5Q2TN9

Please read the reviews, always look at the common aviator to see if the seller sells fakes, this one is confirmed by numerous reviews to sell fakes.

http://www.amazon.com/Ray-Ban-RB3025-Aviator-Non-Polarized-Sunglasses/product-reviews/B00080FK2U/ref=aag_m_pw_cr_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

720bb43bd332808503b48b4abbba32ff.png

Here is another model from the same seller.

http://www.amazon.com/RB3025-Aviator-Sunglasses-001-Green-Polar/dp/B0030CGF86/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2J30JCR5Q2TN9

Please read the reviews, always look at the common aviator to see if the seller sells fakes, this one is confirmed by numerous reviews to sell fakes.

http://www.amazon.com/Ray-Ban-RB3025-Aviator-Non-Polarized-Sunglasses/product-reviews/B00080FK2U/ref=aag_m_pw_cr_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Yes, I know that it has been a mixed bag of reviews, I own a pair of authentic ray ban wayfarers myself bought directly from ray ban's website. I was planning to cross check my sister's pair with mine. In the end, the positive reviews outweighed the negatives. It is also about two weeks until my sister's birthday, so if anything goes wrong I still have time to return them.

If they end up to be replicas or fake, I'll just end up filing a claim with Amazon. I can always go pick them up at a local shop, albeit at a slight markup.

Contact Amazon support and ask them about it, they'll be able to help more than we can. Their chat is pretty good and I've never had to wait 10 hours on them either.

Forgot about that, If the seller doesn't contact me by Thursday I will defiantly chat with an Amazon representative.

Here is another model from the same seller.

http://www.amazon.com/RB3025-Aviator-Sunglasses-001-Green-Polar/dp/B0030CGF86/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2J30JCR5Q2TN9

There is a ton of them just glancing at the links you posted.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Yes, I know that it has been a mixed bag of reviews

If you saw that mess and still bought them you're an idiot, I can't believe you still think they might be real, if a seller is willing to sell fakes at all that's a red light not to give them money for being a dirty thieving cunt even if there is a slight chance a real one might make its way to you.

If you saw that mess and still bought them you're an idiot.

I don't go with a specific buyer unless they have 98% percent tile or better. I am really harsh on them.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I don't go with a specific buyer unless they have 98% percent tile or better. I am really harsh on them.

And clothing item that is popular and expensive will have fakes that are everywhere, have to get them from the source or a department store, my aviators were sent to me from Luxottica factory in Italy and are real.

Cost me £135, but are real and I love them.

Amazon has just as much dodgy shit as ebay if not more, I buy things fulfilled and sold by Amazon only as a rule, even some of the sold by xxxxxx and fulfilled by Amazon have become dodgy with fakes slipping through like this sunglass store here.

If you saw that mess and still bought them you're an idiot.

You linked to the wrong seller. I'm not an idiot, Amazon allows for returns on the glasses. I can cross check the authenticity via my own pair (bought directly from ray ban's website).

Now, if I couldn't return the glasses at all, then yes, you could call me an idiot. Nothing wrong with trying to go cheaper on something that isn't intended for myself. 

Needless to say, if they are fakes/replicas, I can always return them and file a claim with Amazon. Amazon for the most part always sides with the customer.

And clothing item that is popular and expensive will have fakes that are everywhere, have to get them from the source or a department store, my aviators were sent to me from Luxottica factory in Italy and are real.

Cost me £135, but are real and I love them.

Amazon has just as much dodgy shit as ebay if not more.

Yep...read reviews if they are dodgy don't order. If they have 100% accuracy but no customer service don't order, if they have both 98% or above happiness and responsive customer service via the reviews knock yourself out. I've sold quite a bit of things on Amazon actually, even a pre-built computer that was rebuilt. I know how these work.

You linked to the wrong seller. I'm not an idiot, Amazon allows for returns on the glasses. I can cross check the authenticity via my own pair (bought directly from ray ban's website).

Now, if I couldn't return the glasses at all, then yes, you could call me an idiot. Nothing wrong with trying to go cheaper on something that isn't intended for myself. 

Needless to say, if they are fakes/replicas, I can always return them and file a claim with Amazon. Amazon for the most part always sides with the customer.

This is true, as I stated I use to sell with them and have had things go sideways. They normally side unless you have a really good reason.

Yep...read reviews if they are dodgy don't order. If they have 100% accuracy but no customer service don't order, if they have both 98% or above happiness and responsive customer service via the reviews knock yourself out. I've sold quite a bit of things on Amazon actually, even a pre-built computer that was rebuilt. I know how these work.

They have 4.8 stars over the past 12 months with a total of 7.6k ratings. It would seem that they are 'legitimate' and they do work things out with customers.

You linked to the wrong seller.

No I didn't.

77399c1040928dfd0072a8a4c4c29809.png

832d4e147919e40546e5b8bcfbabfdbd.png93d85339b050e7c73754e001c1e8671f.png29d0854935b8d9e00bbebb05796ed45e.png3fbe0e2d786def8cc04e30d40f32a9aa.png

Description says italy or china, ray ban do not manufacture in china.

They have 4.8 stars over the past 12 months with a total of 7.6k ratings. It would seem that they are 'legitimate' and they do work things out with customers.

Yes, anyways you have the Amazon A to Z guarantee on your side as well.

-holy picture-

-holy picture-

He said I bullshitted him, that's not true lol, I'm only replying to this mess because I hate thieves..... <_<

He said I bullshitted him, that's not true lol, I'm only replying to this mess because I hate thieves..... <_<

@Askew don't lie to me...you know you have a heart in there somewhere. :P I believe you are 1,000 likes ahead of @LinusTech as well.

No I didn't.

'snip'

Description says italy or china, ray ban do not manufacture in china.

Interesting, when I open that link, it doesn't show Sunglass Express as the seller on my end, but rather that it it sold directly from Amazon:

post-419-0-43266300-1410327020_thumb.png

Also, the rating system on the product page applies to all sellers. In the end if they are fake/replicas I would be able to identify them via cross checking my own original pair.

Interesting, when I open that link, it doesn't show Sunglass Express as the seller on my end, but rather that it it sold directly from Amazon:

Also, the rating system on the product page applies to all sellers. In the end if they are fake/replicas I would be able to identify them via cross checking my own original pair.

OK I will leave you to it now, sorry for calling you an idiot but these things frustrate me I hate seeing people get ripped off.

Good luck.

No I didn't.

-snip-

You can't refine reviews by seller. That just shows you the price from that seller. All the reviews are from the product purchased from all sellers. 

Edit: Didn't notice OP already said that. Whoops.