Expanding the H220-X

Scouten

so i ordered the H220-X i would like to include one of my GPUs in the loop now.  would it be recommended to add a 140mm/120mm low FPI rad to the loop aswell? or will i be fine with just the unit + gpu block i am not looking for super low temps at this point this is just a hold over until i can complete my loop next year.

right now the top 780 runs at 85 under load and is expelling too much hot air into my case(i have no more room for exhaust fans 1 rear, 2 top) thus raising the temps of my Cpu under the H80(which is dying hence the h220)  to the point of it just shutting down due to thermal limit. i have already pulled my clocks back on the cpu to cut back on the heat but that's not a real solution

so to reiterate how warm can i expect the cpu + gpu to get with and without the extra Rad. i am looking for around 70 degrees on the Gpu with the Cpu irrelevant TBH it just need to stay below 85 at 1.35v

so i ordered the H220-X i would like to include one of my GPUs in the loop now.  would it be recommended to add a 140mm/120mm low FPI rad to the loop aswell? or will i be fine with just the unit + gpu block i am not looking for super low temps at this point this is just a hold over until i can complete my loop next year.

right now the top 780 runs at 85 under load and is expelling too much hot air into my case(i have no more room for exhaust fans 1 rear, 2 top) thus raising the temps of my Cpu under the H80(which is dying hence the h220)  to the point of it just shutting down due to thermal limit. i have already pulled my clocks back on the cpu to cut back on the heat but that's not a real solution

so to reiterate how warm can i expect the cpu + gpu to get with and without the extra Rad. i am looking for around 70 degrees on the Gpu with the Cpu irrelevant TBH it just need to stay below 85 at 1.35v

I personally suggest you to add in an extra 240mm rad since the H220x is a thin rad and by adding a 780ti into the loop it will be pushing it. Now that you want to add in a GPU to the loop not a bad idea to add in that extra rad, the 240mm are usually the best value you can get as rads go.