[Solved!][added instructions to solve it] Linux uninstalling creates problem with windows7's boot (Grub Rescue)

After deleting the partition where xubuntu was installed (in my second hard disk), on restart my pc enters in grub rescue and its stuck there, any help? Thanks in advance!
(Bear in mind my windows 7 is installed separately in an ssd)
I'm utterly noob in linux, i should have researched how to uninstall xubuntu in a clean way but i was in hurry...

Do this and it should work.

Thanks i'll check it out as soon as i finish having dinner

Basically, use a Windows 7 install disc, select Repair your Computer, open the command prompt and type "bootrec.exe /fixmbr" (without the quotes).

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

For anyone who is interested in the technical part, you can also just add a "boot" flag to the windows partition. The bios will go right to that and skip any mess grub made.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

AMD A10 5800K / MSI Twin Frozr iii Radeon HD 7850 / Corsair XMS 8GB Dual Channel @ 1333MHz / MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

Thanks everybody i found these videos to sort out my problem if everyone ever encounters it.

first i created a recovery disk with my sister's pc http://goo.gl/xPlFWw

then i proceeded using the command prompt to manually say which partition to boot http://goo.gl/7wtYUi

Thanks again for the help, see ya!