Gaming on a 48" 1080p TV?

GuideMe002

What are your thoughts here guys? :D
Will the input lag will be too noticeable? 
BTW i have 24" monitor

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

I think you'll notice the input lag.

And You'll be able to see huge pixel borders... 1080p on 48" is not very great. 1080p on 27" is already not ideal.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Input lag has nothing to do with the size of the monitor/TV..... Without the exact model of the TV you won't get an answer.

Depends on the TV. My Sony R55 60" has terrible response times and input lag.

Most likely you will. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Input lag or response time? they'll be high response time. and probably input lag would be maybe 2frames.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

1080p on 23/24 is the perfect res :P dont use the tv, what monitor do you have anyway? is it that bad that you want to try the tv out or were you just curious?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Most tvs have a gaming mode now and even if they don't seriously I have pc gamed on a tv for a long while now and have never been disappointed at all.  32" 720p and 40" 1080p and not a problem.  Input lag noticeable?  LOL whatever.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

my mom recently buy new TV and i want to test if i can play in TV like consoles does. lol just for experience guys

the reason why i'm asking this is i want to know if the outcome would  become horrible? before ill bring my Desktop in my Mom's House

my mom recently buy new TV and i want to test if i can play in TV like consoles does. lol just for experience guys

I game on my TV. 50" 1080p Insigina. I don't have a problem with it. I don't see what's so bad about input lag that everyone complains. I don't notice it.

"Rawr XD"

I game on my TV. 50" 1080p Insigina. I don't have a problem with it. I don't see what's so bad about input lag that everyone complains. I don't notice it.

That would be nice :D

I'll gonna test it tomorrow 

Usually i don't think that input lag is that big of a deal, when it's not that extreme. But it could just be me that is weird or something.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I have a 48" sony smart tv and it's NOT good for gaming, however this thing has a 'gaming mode' which magically makes games playable. not for hardcore fps players though.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Unless you are going hardcore playing Shooters than you shouldn't have to worry. The downside of using a large tv as a monitor is the pixel density. Fonts look shitty and garbled in some games. On my 46" Plasma the fonts in Diablo 3 at 1080p are unbearable.

Can be found on my profiIe