linus on pka?

wtfxmitchell

was linus really on the pka podcast?!?!? 

i mentioned it on the wan show on the 55th minute

i really hope he was, i love pka and linus :D

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Please tell me you don't mean PKA from Woody..

I knew someone would say that

11/10 have a cookie-ign

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

PKA should die in a fire.

yes i meant pka from woody, if you don't like it you should shut up or response in a way that's supported by good arguments instead of the bull sh*t you are saying now.

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

yes i meant pka from woody, if you don't like it you should shut up or response in a way that's supported by good arguments instead of the bull sh*t you are saying now.

People are allowed to have opinions. 

Stop being a douche. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I knew someone would say that

11/10 have a cookie-ign

*sigh* Woody....

Excuse me? No.

Woody is an airhead.

People are allowed to have opinions. 

Stop being a douche. 

''pka should die in fire''

such a normal opinion...

i'm okay when someone has an opinion that i don't like but what that guy said was bull shit

such a normal opinion...

i'm okay when someone has an opinion that i don't like but what that guy said was bull shit

That's his opinion dumbass. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

-Before the mods have to do something-

Please chill guys

I don't think Linus has too much in common with the people over on the PKA podcast.  The PKA guys usually curse a lot and talk about some interesting topics, which Linus doesn't usually do.

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

-Before the mods have to do something-

Please chill guys

I don't think Linus has too much in common with the people over on the PKA podcast.  The PKA guys usually curse a lot and talk about some interesting topics, which Linus doesn't usually do.

Linus talks mostly about tech and what's going on in the digital world. PKA is mostly just gossip. Him being on PKA would be interesting to say the least, but painful to watch.

such a normal opinion...

It's not bullshit. The best guy on the show (WoR) got kicked for some stupid reason, Woody is a money obsessed imbecile and it's just all pointless gossip.

It's not bullshit. The best guy on the show (WoR) got kicked for some stupid reason, Woody is a money obsessed imbecile and it's just all pointless gossip.

first of all, wings was one of the biggest douches on the show (almost as much as lefty who is also the biggest money whore) he quits on the day of pka adventures, he was saying that he was going and shit and just quit. also the only thing they were talking about the show was his weight loss progress which was boring as f*ck, now he and lefty are gone the show is way better, there is less tension between the hosts, they are doing pka plays, they are doing pka adventures, they have a site. the show and name has made way more progress in the last 8 shows then in the 50 before that

first of all, wings was one of the biggest douches on the show (almost as much as lefty who is also the biggest money whore) he quits on the day of pka adventures, he was saying that he was going and shit and just quit. also the only thing they were talking about the show was his weight loss progress which was boring as f*ck, now he and lefty are gone the show is way better, there is less tension between the hosts, they are doing pka plays, they are doing pka adventures, they have a site. the show and name has made way more progress in the last 8 shows then in the 50 before that

Looks like somebody dosent like opinions...

Looks like somebody dosent like opinions...

like i already said, i respect other opinions, i was just showing why i like pka since wings is gone

like i already said, i respect other opinions, i was just showing why i like pka since wings is gone

I only liked it becuase of Wings. I used to like woody too, but it's obvious he's a money whore

I only liked it becuase of Wings. I used to like woody too, but it's obvious he's a money whore

And an airhead. Some really strange things come out of his mouth without much of a thought behind it.

i liked wings first too, but i, completely my opinion (and others maybe too) losst interest in him when he was doing the weight loss. also, ofcourse woody wants money, pka is one of his jobs, so it's normal that he wants money.

if you run a buisnes you also want all da munies...

i liked wings first too, but i, completely my opinion (and others maybe too) losst interest in him when he was doing the weight loss. also, ofcourse woody wants money, pka is one of his jobs, so it's normal that he wants money.

if you run a buisnes you also want all da munies...

But still, he abandoned his youtube fans and went straight for his minecraft server when that started to do well.

But still, he abandoned his youtube fans and went straight for his minecraft server when that started to do well.

it earned him more and he enjoyed it more, i would do the same, everyone would do the same....

it earned him more and he enjoyed it more, i would do the same, everyone would do the same....

I would do both.

I would do both.

that is way too much work, think about if linus ran the forum and made the video's all by himself...

I stopped watching PKA when they started moving to the 5+ hour shows and when theygennerally started talking about smutty topics or gossip which I just did not enjoy. I'm probably gonna watch the one with Linus though because it will be Linus in a different style than what we're used to.

The only reason you do not like it is you do not understand it. 

The only reason you do not like it is you do not understand it. 

I hope you're not being serious.