Fake cell towers

Mbarton

Im sure we all new in the back of our minds but hearing it is still crazy.

"Revealed: The fake cell towers dotted across US that that can gain access to your smartphone operating systems
  • 19 false cell towers were spotted in places like New York City, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles
  • The devices could be stingrays, which in spite of legal questions have been used by police departments for years 
  • The Cryptophone 500, sold by ESD America, costs $3,500 and runs an operating system licensed by a German company on a Samsung Galaxy S3"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2742820/Encrypted-cell-phones-spotting-fake-cell-towers-gain-access-smartphone-operating-systems.html

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Not sure if i should be taking this with a pinch of salt or a spoon full washed down with a glass of dead sea water considering this is from the Dailyfail.

well apparently someone no longer has to "hack" a phone to get info they just need your apple ID. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Not sure if i should be taking this with a pinch of salt or a spoon full washed down with a glass of dead sea water considering this is from the Dailyfail.

Yea,,,,,

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Im sure we all new in the back of our minds but hearing it is still crazy.

"Revealed: The fake cell towers dotted across US that that can gain access to your smartphone operating systems
  • 19 false cell towers were spotted in places like New York City, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles
  • The devices could be stingrays, which in spite of legal questions have been used by police departments for years 
  • The Cryptophone 500, sold by ESD America, costs $3,500 and runs an operating system licensed by a German company on a Samsung Galaxy S3"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2742820/Encrypted-cell-phones-spotting-fake-cell-towers-gain-access-smartphone-operating-systems.html

Why do you make the link so small?

is it a secret?

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

This isn't even news. OP, you aren't from UK so you are forgiven, but next time be careful - the daily mail is the shitstain on british news' suit. Pretty much any article can be categorised into an -ist word, in this case sensationalist. Please get a proper source, because this is literally just clickbait.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Why do you make the link so small?

is it a secret?

Shhh dont let them no its a link

I just copied and pasted it from the site and it came like that. lol

This isn't even news. OP, you aren't from UK so you are forgiven, but next time be careful - the daily mail is the shitstain on british news' suit. Pretty much any article can be categorised into an -ist word, in this case sensationalist. Please get a proper source, because this is literally just clickbait.

Really, didn't know that let me see if i can find a different source 

Really, didn't know that let me see if i can find a different source 

Think of The Daily Mail as the Fox News of British Newspapers.

Think of The Daily Mail as the Fox News of British Newspapers.

I am so sorry i had no idea.

That article is a repost. This was posted first (?)

I meant that this article is a repost and i provided a link to the original.

I meant that this article is a repost and i provided a link to the original.

But according to LTT times, this was posted first

illuminati confirmed

Edit: Ignore me, i can't AM or PM sorry dude

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.