Great Deals on Preorders of these games

vandanved

Whether you like him or not. Preordering games is stupid. You pay money for something that you haven't seen and don't know if it is going to be rubbish

That's why amazon pre-ordering is nice, they only charge you when they ship/a few days before.

However it's true, if the game is crap, too bad.

I only advise people to buy games on g2a. Buying windows and other stuffs from it is just not advisable. I have bought atleast 20 games from g2a and does not have a single complaint yet.

Buying Windows is not advisable. It isn't worth the full price. 

You earn a buck every time someone uses your link. Against CoC. 

He only earns when someone buys a product with his link. learn2read. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Buying Windows is not advisable. It isn't worth the full price. 

He only earns when someone buys a product with his link. learn2read. 

"Uses" as in buys with his link. Thought it was self explanatory. Besides even if it was a referral link I was wrong anyway as someone pointed out they were clean. learnsomecommongsense

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

"Stop preordering games" - TotalBiscuit

You're encouraging the sale of garbage by doing so.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

learnsomecommongsense

Good one. Collect your like at your local car wash. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Good one. Collect your like at your local car wash. 

Hit the wrong key on the keyboard and you're making a big deal about it. At least I dont have 1k posts with only 200 likes. Tells me most of your other posts are just attacks on other community members or garbage. 

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Hit the wrong key on the keyboard and you're making a big deal about it. At least I dont have 1k posts with only 200 likes. Tells me most of your other posts are just attacks on other community members or garbage. 

I was only joking. I shall now tag Enderman on how right he is. Everybody is suddenly way to anal on just about everything. 

Why don't you like g2a??

It offers games on a cheap price.

They're spammers, encourage their customers to spam and use Sock puppets, they sell Windows keys that expire. been caught selling duplicate keys

There's probably more stuff they do that I don't know about.

They're spammers, encourage their customers to spam and use Sock puppets, they sell Windows keys that expire. been caught selling duplicate keys

There's probably more stuff they do that I don't know about.

I only recommend g2a to buy games. I don't recommend windows keys from g2a.

I only recommend g2a to buy games. I don't recommend windows keys from g2a.

I recommend not supporting spammers and sellers of shady keys.

I am ordering FIfa 15.

I liked the demo very much and I am dying to get my hand on the game.

:wub:

The affiliate links get a full dollar per click? Man I need to get on that.

Per purchase and Green man gaming pays $2 and they aren't spamming fucks like G2A