tips tops? first water cooling loop!

Go to solution Solved by nanowatt,

Dude why not an aio?Too crowded and is not worth the effort

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Is that neoprene?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Because I will be upgrading the loop with mobo block gpu block and an 360 radiator... And I had 2 all in ones and could over clock my CPU above 4.1 ghz now I'm already on 4,7 and still have alot of thermal headroom.....and it looks coolXD

How do You guys think i did on my first water cooling loop????

i am sorry for being rude for a first try is good but at that size is not the best option unless you can expand to a dual slot 280 mm rad

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Is that neoprene?

It's actually a pretty cheap tubing it's ek zmt matte black 16/10 mm.

i am sorry for being rude for a first try is good but at that size is not the best option unless you can expand to a dual slot 280 mm rad

In the future I'll be adding a 360 or a 240 and a new graphics card and will add it to the loop. And the h440 will handle 2 360's and a 120.

It's actually a pretty cheap tubing it's ek zmt matte black 16/10 mm.

nice :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Its that rubery tubing that comes in the kit. I still have mine un used. I got the ek 360 kit cuz i wanted a decent cheap kit(incase I couldnt do it) for my first watercooling but wanted red tubing to match the motherboard. Since I did it with out any leaks other than the crap plastic res block my next yrs build(if its worth it) im going to go acrylic tubing. Now only if i had the guts to mod my cosmos ii door cuz I dont like the all clear ones.

Its that rubery tubing that comes in the kit. I still have mine un used. I got the ek 360 kit cuz i wanted a decent cheap kit(incase I couldnt do it) for my first watercooling but wanted red tubing to match the motherboard. Since I did it with out any leaks other than the crap plastic res block my next yrs build(if its worth it) im going to go acrylic tubing. Now only if i had the guts to mod my cosmos ii door cuz I dont like the all clear ones.

yes the tubing came with the kit.

Is that pump the DCP 2.2 if it is then you will need to get a new pump as I got that pump with my so kit and it can't handle 2 blocks that well

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02