[US] Destiny Pre-Order Xbox One, 360 = Free $10 Xbox Code + Release Day Delievery

Dealzon

Safe to assume Destiny won't launch for PC anytime soon. You'll have to pick up next week's release on the console if you want to play it, and while discounts aren't available there are at least a few incentives out there.

Probably the best offer is the Microsoft Store for the Xbox One and Xbox 360, where if you pre-order before 9/5 at 2pm Pacific you'll get free release day delivery. Pre-order anytime before the 9/9 release date an you'll get a $10 Xbox Gift Code redeemable on Xbox LIVE. 

As an alternative, Best Buy is offering a $10 Rewards Certificate if you pre-order from them. While they don't have delivery day shipping, you can choose free store pickup at checkout and pick it up on September 9th.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

While tempting this is one of those games that I'm going to be waiting for reviews before I buy it. If it's supposedly great then I'll pay full price for it. I'm not really aching for an extra ten bucks hahaha

While tempting this is one of those games that I'm going to be waiting for reviews before I buy it. If it's supposedly great then I'll pay full price for it. I'm not really aching for an extra ten bucks hahaha

sounds like smart move

although in this game's case they're giving reviewers access/copies when the game is released vs before.. so we'll probably have to wait awhile.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Assuming I would stoop down to console peasantry just to play a mediocre halo(which is already mediocre).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Consoles are shit though..... And this game looks shitty too.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I have no use for consoles and even if it came to PC I still wouldn't purchase that mediocrity parading around as a game.

Consoles are shit though.....

We can debate this until we're blue in the face. if consoles were shit, nobody would use them to play games. 

And this game looks shitty too.

Key word there is "looks." It's a very fun game. I personally racked up 16 and a half hours in 4 days during the beta. Ya...I liked it a little bit too much... 

COMIC SANS

We can debate this until we're blue in the face. if consoles were shit, nobody would use them to play games. 

Key word there is "looks." It's a very fun game. I personally racked up 16 and a half hours in 4 days during the beta. Ya...I liked it a little bit too much... 

I play that in a day and a half (12hrs/day)

My opinion on consoles won't change, but my opinion on the game might after I play it. But based on gameplay and trailers I've seen, it looks like just another shooter with a mediocre story tacked on.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|