Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hands on!

PillowSmoke

What about the Note Edge? That looks interesting 

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Looks like a nice upgrade. Going from my trusty Galaxy S3 (have s4 and s5) just like the S3 feel. I use Cyanogenmod and am not looking forward to going to a TouchWiz ui again but it will be pretty neat to play with for a while before the phones rooted and rom'd (not worried about pen features. just let me draw on snapchat and i'm good)

I strongly prefer the plastic feel of the phones. The faux look on the back will be covered by a case anyways. So. I don't know why you guys are so bitchy about things.

So I will grab it on release.

Maybe some people don't like to use cases. I never use a case. I don't see the point.

Maybe some people don't like to use cases. I never use a case. I don't see the point.

Preference of having a pristine phone. I prefer protective soft rubber cases.

Phone drops happen. Reason why mine has not a single scratch, dent or anything 3 years later.

And why most (not all) peoples look like it went a round or two with a tank.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

So here at LTT we hate the soft touch back on the Samsung phones? It's a wide improvement over what they used to do, do we also hate the back of the nexus 7?

For me, it's not that it's "soft touch" it's that fake leather texture. Just my personal preference with regards to aesthetics, but I would rather have some sort of pebbled texture or even just a soft, grippy/rubbery back without any texture.

I do get what they're going for, as I have a Note 2 and my only real complaint has always been that its smooth plastic back is slippery as snot. I just don't like the leather-look texture.

Gaming Rig: Asus Z87 Pro, i5-4670k, EVGA Supernova 1000 P2, Corsair Carbide Air 540, NZXT Kraken X60, G.SKILL Ripjaws X (4 x 8GB @ 2133), 2 x EVGA GTX 980 SC, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, 2 x HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200rpm

Plex Server/Couch Gamer: Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5, i7 4790k, Corsair HX750, Fractal Node 804, Deepcool Captain 240 AIO, G.SKILL Sniper Series (4 x 8GB @ 1866), MSI Lightning 780, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB, HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200rpm.

Ugh, i totally want a new phone, but i love my custom ROM on my gs3. I would not like the lack of flexibility rooted phones give, I've gotten so used to it.