Asus GeForce ROG MATRIX GTX 780 Ti Platinum

Go to solution Solved by TheKoerby,

I thought about it, but I think I will wait. Not because the 980 is going to be around (if this is a reason, i will never get a new card :D). I will wait till my monitor arrives and then check which card I will need.

Hey Guys,

I was looking for a new grafics card for my new 1440p monitor and found an Asus Geforce ROG Matrix GTX 780 ti Platinum for just 444.99€ on ebay.de (Germany). It is about 200+€ cheaper than other Matrix Cards and 150 bucks cheaper than normal asus gtx 780 ti.

Does anyone knows csl-computer-gmbh? It looks trustworthy...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Asus-GeForce-ROG-MATRIX-GTX-780-Ti-Platinum-3GB-GDDR5-PCIe-3-0-DVI-HDMI-DP-/351160729558?pt=DE_Elektronik_Computer_Computer_Graphikkarten&hash=item51c2cf7fd6

The ROG Matrix line in the US is super over priced.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

As I said,

Normally its about 200 bucks more here. The only reason i am considering it, is because it is cheaper than a normal 780ti

I've seen a couple really good deals on GTX 780 TI's recently. I think its the best sign yet that the gtx 980's release is imminent and seems to be a good sign that it may actually be as powerful as the 780 ti.

I think you are likely to see more deals on 780 tis in coming weeks and months, and if the 980 truly is more powerful and only costs 500(US) then it would kind of negate the entire point of getting a 780 TI, which would be a good reason why you are starting to see these deals before its release.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

The Seller has over 27k positive reviews and you have 1 month to return it. It's probably so cheap because the release of the 980 is right around the corner.

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

If I were you, I'd get an EVGA card now, and then upgrade to the 980 when it comes with their free upgrade policy thingy :)

I thought about it, but I think I will wait. Not because the 980 is going to be around (if this is a reason, i will never get a new card :D). I will wait till my monitor arrives and then check which card I will need.

If I were you, I'd get an EVGA card now, and then upgrade to the 980 when it comes with their free upgrade policy thingy :)

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

Man does it look shitty if you mark your own reply as solved :D

7107898699466fb2d1430350d27fc245.png

I'd say you can't go wrong with them

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I just bought It :) It'll be my second 780 Ti and I'll tell you how everything goes. It should be here by either Friday or next Monday.

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali