Unreal Engine 4-powered ‘Caffeine’ Gets Final Pre-Release Demo

.:MARK:.

The purpose of this final demo is to give all of you an early look at the atmosphere, visual style and the beginnings of the narrative.

Here are the key features of Caffeine’s final pre-release demo:

-Supports Windows 32-Bit & 64-Bit and Linux!

-Substantial performance increase from implementing level streaming.

-Various improvements to the physics based object interaction system.

-Based on Unreal Engine 4.4.1 (Full Oculus DK2 Support!).

-In-Game graphical settings.

-Crouching is now fixed.

-Some new background lore to find!

-A few other surprises.

Download: http://incandescentimaging.net/2014/09/02/caffeine-pre-release-demo-v1-0/

Source: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/unreal-engine-4-powered-caffeine-gets-final-pre-release-demo/

Comb it with a brick

What is this game about?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Seeing "Linux" makes me squeal like a little girl. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

What is this game about?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299726921

Caffeine is a quirky first person psychological horror adventure game with environmental puzzles. 

Set in the near future, the entire population of Earth is vigorously addicted to coffee. Massive space station built by the biggest corporations roam the stars mining minerals to create a synthetic caffeine. 
You awaken aboard one of these caffeine mining stations alone. Before long you realise that you are a young boy with no memory of what has transpired on this seemingly empty space station. 
Naturally you set out to explore the depths of the huge structure to figure out what exactly is going on.
Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Such a random plot but I'm interested now xD

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Are there any jumpscares? I am like a tiny little girl when it comes to jumpscares and I really dont want to shit myself playing this game :) It looks too good not to be played!

So I can put anything here?