[Xtralife]Xbox ONE preorder price & release date.

skitz9417
Save more with our shipping service 24 hrs from only € 2.99€ *

The entertainment system that it includes everything. Xbox One is a very modern game console, a next-generation TV, Home Theater Center and much more. The days where you had to change the TV plugs for play or watch a film have gone down in history. With Xbox One, you can move quickly from TV to movies, music or games. You only need your voice to do so.

Delve. With Xbox One games are so realistic that you'll think that they happen really. Delve into realistic worlds with characters more human than ever. (E) it interacts with television, sports, music and the internet like you've never before imagined.

Let you know. Xbox One gets to know you. Learn what you like and what not. It then combines these data in your own home screen. Xbox One comes with included Kinect and respond naturally to your voice, movements and gestures. Say goodbye to the times that leisure was the same for all.

Get connected. Xbox One brings you closer to the entertainment that you like and the people you most want. You can chat with your friends on Skype while watching football on TV. Or show off your moments of the game instantly with Game DVR. As Xbox One is based in the cloud, you won't have to wait for updates from games. It seems that the living room is going to become the busiest room of all.

A unique architecture. Xbox One is designed to be the most modern game console in the world and the best entertainment system. To achieve this, we have done something unprecedented. For the first time in history, we have created a new OS for games and we've merged it with a powerful OS from Windows. Thus, you get the best of both worlds without any risk. Forget about having to change the cables if you want to watch TV and play later. In addition, now can access a lot of apps while playing without that performance decreases...

Play with superior performance. Xbox One achieves the perfect balance between power and performance. In addition to the revolutionary Xbox One architecture, the combination of your CPU, GPU and ESRAM manages to have something akin to a supercomputer in the living room. But the power is useless without speed. Why Xbox One uses their power more effectively to create never-before-seen ultra-fast experiences.

Unmatched precision and comfort. The best command of the World game is perfected with more than 40 technological innovations. The new impulse triggers are very accurate to make your game experience more realistic. We have improved the sticks, the command D and contours that you feel more precision and convenience in the hands. In short, is the best remote control that we have never manufactured.

Features:
-8 cores: processor x 86 8-core allows you to move instantly from a game to your favorite entertainment application with ease.
-Direct HDMI (Pass-thru): connect a device of TV by satellite or cable to your Xbox One and get ready to take off. Direct HDMI allows you to watch TV from your Xbox; you are going to forget what is changing every few tres.1 cable
-Full memory: 8 GB of RAM and a 500 GB hard drive * so that you have sufficient memory for your games, demos, movies, apps, music and more2
-Blu-ray: enjoy movies and games at amazing HD with Blu-ray player.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.xtralife.es%2fxbox-one%2fxbox-one-consola%2f13321%3fsource%3dwebgains%26siteid%3d73669

theres a video of the xbox one in the link

amd fx 6300  @4.4ghz @1.4/ga-970a-ud3/HD78702gb /antec 620w psu

For a second, I thought you were personally selling Xbox One pre-orders. :/

The quote button is a handy thing. You should try it

nah im not into consoles very much i would my pc

600 Euros? I don't exactly know how much VAT adds (except that it's a lot) or the precise exchange rate to dollars, but I was expecting something a bit cheaper... Anybody happen to know the Xbox 360 release price in Euros after VAT for comparison?

If Sony keeps the PS4 close in price despite having better hardware, I don't really see how Microsoft could win this one. I mean, even if you don't see much use for the PS4's features at least most of them can be turned off or just don't matter unless you use them; for the Xbox the best anybody has really said is "Well, that doesn't really affect me personally."

But it's not confirmed and I still don't have a real sense of scale. Still, considering the sort of power you can get out of a $300 PC these days I doubt these consoles will really be able to boast any time of being a "value" game system.

EDIT: This was my 69th post. Just felt like I should share.

600 euro is a lot for a console. Guessing this is just one of those ridiculous early pre-orders where it ends up being a couple hundred more than the actual console.

If the one actually costs this much on release, no dice.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Well this sounds like the ps3 when it came out being a ridiculous price, but i have a feeling that this price will be around longer.

That price is stupid high, the console probably won't cost as high, otherwise they'd be shooting themselves in the head not just the foot :D.

Ugh, I can't get over the fact that it looks like freaking VCR.... Damn that thing is ugly

The topic says price and release date and your post has neither.......

Somewhat of a mistake in my mind, though the link has both if you look for them. 599.99 euros (this specific site claims to have a small sale right now) and a release of December 5.

I think the price is lower than that, When I used to play the first guild wars I was used to buy expansions online months before they were even out (I was playing competitively so I had to have them since day 1), if the price wasn't announced yet they would sell the copy for a certain amount that they were sure was more than the final price. The moment the price came out they would issue a refund of any extra paid. 

I'm pretty sure that both this site and amazon.de are doing this, I wouldn't look too much in the price they listed.

I apologize for my English.

That seems like its a lot of money for the console, especially as the EU is not getting 100% of the features on launch, I'm not saying that i have a problem with the price being that high, its a new console and prices are always high at launch, but when you don't get all the features after paying that much kinda seems like they are adding insult to injury.

Of course this is somewhat speculation at the moment, but with the way that tech has been released in the US and then eventually finds its way the EU it does seem likely that it is going to happen. This isn't to say that Sony is going to do something like this as well, but its just an annoying little thing that its takes a while for things to cross the pond.

600 euros? tha's pretty damn expensive. if they do launch it at $700 in the US, the sales will be even lower than anybody expected. $700 is the price of a midrange gaming PC, jesus

Probably just a placeholder price, EB Games said the price was $899 when it was revealed.

But why does it say it will be released on December 5th? It's already been confirmed for coming out sooner than that lol.

I'm calling shenanigans.  

This could only be a guess. There is a online store here in Norway which has pre-orders with just a price they have guessed. If the price is lower you will get that lower price, but if it is higher you will get it at the price you ordered :)

"Guessed price" for Xbone: 845$ (4990NOK)

"Guessed price" for PS4: 1016$ (5995NOK)

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

600€?! Really? REALLY?  

linus-meme-6.jpg

ahahahhaa ea

However Amazon does state this:

Please note that there are no official prices announced for Xbox One products. The stated pre-order price is a placeholder. With our Pre-order Price Guarantee, you can order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price.

I expect it to be around £400. If it's more, I doubt it will sell.

MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3) | Core i7 2700K @ 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB @ stock

8GB G.Skill RipjawsZ 2133MHz | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 3x500GB RAID 5 | DVD-RW

Xclio Nighthawk | OCZ ModX Stream Pro 700W | CM Hyper 212 EVO with Corsair SP120s push/pull

Holy crap, it's £600 for pre-order on Amazon, and 600 euros is £520. Ridiculous.

I've noticed these threads are always filled with the same types of people. The kind who talk about how pathetic the specs of consoles are compared to PC, and the kind that complain about the price of the consoles, not realizing how very counter intuitive protesting both of these things at once are. 

I've noticed these threads are always filled with the same types of people. The kind who talk about how pathetic the specs of consoles are compared to PC, and the kind that complain about the price of the consoles, not realizing how very counter intuitive protesting both of these things at once are. 

Myself and I would assume others aren't going to buy the new consoles that use this forum mainly because we could build a better PC for the same price. We all know pricing isn't official until Microsoft says so.

I've also noticed that you're the same on every thread you post on, pointing out the obvious and not contributing to the actual thread.

For me, I can see this console being $600 in the U.S. very easily, which sucks since I am hoping for a $400 price point(even though I am not buying one). Cheap systems will bring prices down in all categories, the more expensive something is, the higher the pricing will be for everything else(games, accessories, subscriptions(Xbox Live)).