The Ship: Complete pack + 2 more copies for your friends - ONLY $1!

Bloodyvalley

This game has been on sales like this lots of time but the problem with this game is that it is online only. If there is no one playing, there is no gameplay. And checking the charts, or just reading the Steam reviews, will tell you that the servers are barren.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

who wants to send me an extra copy? ;3333

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I see 5 servers that has players.

One of them is full, one is half, two less than half and the last one only has 3 players. Keep in mind, the game is on sale right now so there will be an influx of new players. They won't say for long though.

This will give you a better idea, when there are sales the player count increases for a while:

http://www.steamcharts.com/app/2400#All

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I see 5 servers that has players.

One of them is full, one is half, two less than half and the last one only has 3 players. Keep in mind, the game is on sale right now so there will be an influx of new players. They won't say for long though.

This will give you a better idea, when there are sales the player count increases for a while:

http://www.steamcharts.com/app/2400#All

Are you seriously complaining for $1?

Are you seriously complaining for $1?

I'm not complaining, I didn't even buy it. I'm just warning people that are looking into getting the game and play it. You may not find players to do it.

I think the idea behind the game is really creative, looks like fun if you can find people to play with consistently.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

bought it! If I can not convince my friends to play it, you know where to find them ;)

We could just make a LTT "server" :) 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450