WHY ARE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE NEW 3DS?

Bit8xPr0

That's it? -_- I hate people sometimes.

Yeah it isn't something that would make me not want to buy the console but it's definitely in a worse spot.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Think it's the (so far) one exclusive game (xenoblade) that will only work on it and not the older 40+ million systems.  . . . .

Meh. That really isn't something to make me not want to buy a Nintendo product anymore over. Can't play one Nintendo games. Guess I'll just not buy any.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Someone learned that there was a New 3DS. So.....

That was evidenced by other threads created in the Tech News section and was not the intention of this topic in the first place. Which reminds me, what was your intention in creating this thread?

If you find an issue with a topic, report it. Period.

Don't try to reason with OP, don't throw back hurtful comments. Let moderation handle it. It's their job.

It's just annoying in a Cokeman sort of way. Probably not against CoC, but still pointless. It just clogs up the forums.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

That was evidenced by other threads created in the Tech News section and was not the intention of this topic in the first place. Which reminds me, what was your intention in creating this thread?

It's just annoying in a Cokeman sort of way. Probably not against CoC, but still pointless. It just clogs up the forums.

I know, I found this topic a bit spammy/annoying too, but at the least they could move it.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I know, I found this topic a bit spammy/annoying too, but at the least they could move it.

I'll try.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Are you nerds even paying attention to "This is Japanese only" which means unless you live in Japan, you're not getting one anyway any time soon.

My question is why people get so invested in mobile gaming, it's a time waster.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Pokemon > Flappy Bird

So many stupid posts from you...... here's an Office .gif of how I feel when I read your posts because there's already a few here.

tumblr_mzuy29QwRt1qeak1oo1_400.gif

Okay I just want to puke these people are idiots. YouTube comment section of the showcase of the New Nintendo 3DS. Fuck you Nintendo I had just barely bought a Nintendo 3DS XL and you do this to me? You know how long I've saved up for this. The NINTENDO 3DS came out in like February 2011 or something. Heaven forbid Nintendo wants to give us a better Gaming experience for the new games that are coming out in 2015 and such. Not to mention it isn't even coming out in North America till 2015. THAT GIVES YOU A YEAR TO PLAY YOUR 3DS AND BEAT ALL THE GAMES IN THE WORLD. Lot's of people are saying they are done with Nintendo because they had just barely bought their 3DS/XL. It makes me laugh how they think this is Nintendos fault? Like people who play Xbox or PlayStation don't have this feeling at all or even on older Nintendo consoles. You don't see much of oh screw Microsoft I had just barely bought a Xbox 360 and you announce this Xbox One same with the Wii U. I have been following Nintendo for a while now and in the Wii U showcase or whatever didn't see one. I had just barely bought a Wii and you release this thing? I'm starting to wonder if everyone commenting is 12 years old and it took them 3 years to finally have money to buy a Nintendo 3DS. Not to mention most of the games are still compatible with the Original 3DS. They should be grateful to Nintendo. Any who this is like the longest thing I have written on LTT most of the time it's like Title says it all or something haha. This just angers me.

Sorry for the punctuation because I have none. I had a hard time learning it when I was in like elementary and such and now all my 10th Grade teachers just expect me to know how to use punctuation in my paragraphs lol.

The only problem I see with the New 3DS is future games that come out will be "New" 3DS compatible only (maybe not all of them but probably the AAA titles will be), so basicly if you wanna play those games you have to go out a buy a new 3ds when the one you have no isn't even that old.  Thats the only thing I see wrong with it, beyond that I don't care, I don't even own a 2/3DS.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Pokemon > Flappy Bird

Agreed. All you need is pokemon silver/gold. I used to have a silver cartridge with an internal battery that died so you couldn't save your progress. I used to play it every morning at work at domino's because we wouldn't get any orders for the first 3 or 4 hours of the day, it became my goal to see how far I could get.

Agreed. All you need is pokemon silver/gold. I used to have a silver cartridge with an internal battery that died so you couldn't save your progress. I used to play it every morning at work at domino's because we wouldn't get any orders for the first 3 or 4 hours of the day, it became my goal to see how far I could get.

Mobile gaming can be a waste of time, but time well wasted when you're bored in public. :P

Mobile gaming can be a waste of time, but time well wasted when you're bored in public. :P

That's when I prefer to pick a random page on wikipedia and read it. Time's better wasted learning about something new IMO

That's when I prefer to pick a random page on wikipedia and read it. Time's better wasted learning about something new IMO

Then you land on a page about Barack Obama and channel your inner Dale voice to shout "Dangit!"

Nintendo has been making way too many versions of handhelds. If they're calling it a 3ds, it shouldn't have compatibility issues.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Then you land on a page about Barack Obama and channel your inner Dale voice to shout "Dangit!"

Meh, in my opinion he's just an idiot, my issue is with the people backing him. the "new world order"-ists.

Nearly all gaming is a waste of time. If you're not learning anything or heightening your ephemeral awareness then it's a waste of time.

"new world order"-ists.

There's the Daily Dose of CRAY-Z. I knew you wouldn't forget!

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /