GTA 5 PC Cancelled?

ThatFatMan1911

*Don't know if this is a repost. Sorry if it is*

There are several rumors that GTA 5 for PC will be cancelled. Rockstar even commented on the matter making it even more suspicious considering the fact they almost NEVER comment on any sort of rumor. Even though I have the PS4 to play it on, it will be sad that I won't get to mod it on PC to max the shit out of the graphics like the iCEnhancer mod did to GTA 4. Then again, if they did release it on PC, do you guys think it would just be another bad port? 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

oh stop, this is bullshit from 4chan that grew so out of control yesterday rockstar actually addressed it.

There are several rumors that GTA 5 for PC will be cancelled. Rockstar even commented on the matter making it even more suspicious considering the fact they almost NEVER comment on any sort of rumor. Even though I have the PS4 to play it on, it will be sad that I won't get to mod it on PC to max the shit out of the graphics like the iCEnhancer mod did to GTA 4. Then again, if they did release it on PC, do you guys think it would just be another bad port? 

Jontron+is+love+Jontron+is+life+_b35f467

oh stop, this is bullshit from 4chan that grew so out of control yesterday rockstar actually addressed it.

Oh that's good. I was a little worried there for a second.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

i dont think rockstar can afford fail. they can take 2 more years as long as it is working properly

Out of anything, GTA Online needs the most attention...gosh all of the modders I've encountered...

Of course it's being cancelled for PC /sarcasm... No it's coded on a PC and ported to the Xbone and PS4 if PC does not get it neither will they and they can't go back on the big announcement.

Again this post... It's not cancelled, stop bullshit spreading :/

If you'll notice the question mark in the title, I wasn't completely sure if it was. That's why I came here for confirmation. Thank you for your very kind post sir....

There's certainly a lot of new coming from a company that hasn't spoken a word in over a year!

This is all BS

There's certainly a lot of new coming from a company that hasn't spoken a word in over a year!

This is all BS

What If i made a thread ( hypothetically ) where i say i have a source from inside of rockstar who claims that it is not coming on PC?

I am sure people would be all over it hahaah. Now I come to think of it, I might do it :D And there is a possibility it comes on wan show too.

And nobody is wiser.

Honestly I've never seen any game company back out of such a big announcement. Every gta game yet (except Chinatown wars,LCS and VCS) has made it to the PC. So why shouldn't this? R* already has everything planned out and ready to work on. Why would they lose out on the opportunity to get more money?

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4

And they said it was BS...