Dream Builds

Mao_Zedong

This thread is dedicated to posting your dream builds, it doesn't matter what you put, just what you hope that you could buy some day... if no new hardware was released... this is my dream build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6bGFmG

Repost.

Repost.

Repost.

Repost.

Please search Google using "site:linustechtips.com" and your search query after that before posting a topic to see if it has been posted already.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Repost.

Repost.

Repost.

Repost.

Please search Google using "site:linustechtips.com" and your search query after that before posting a topic.

I didn't know you could do that :(

Well mine is my current (also kind ongoing PC) which you can view here:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/159304-internals-all-built-hedonism-10k-media-pcworkstation/

It's working out very well so far, though I'm starting to get a bit perfectiony which is slowing it down a lot and increasing cost.

For those not bothered to click the link:

2x 780Ti

1x4930k

64GB RAM

2x SSD RAID 0

4x HDD RAID 10

I didn't know you could do that :(

You didn't know you could search Google to find a webpage?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Imagine the StealthRay with an ssd, a proper GPU and much more expensive cooling and you're pretty much there.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.