New Air Cooling Idea Someone Try?

Brainiac777

Hello, I was thinking for someone rich to buy a lot of Dyson Bladeless Fans and somehow mount it to your computer case to have a quiet system. I dunno, this is a stupid idea but I want to see what it would look like, a lot of dust though because their aren't any filters. Pretty Please :D

._. I'm sure it will cool fine if modded correctly but it's going to be pricey. Probably would only need to attach one of them.

La`~

Those Dyson fans are pretty horrible and they are definitely not quite.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

dyson fans are not bladeless fans. the suck the air out of their base with a radial fan, so it will be really noisy and bulky.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

dyson fans are not bladeless fans. the suck the air out of their base with a radial fan, so it will be really noisy and bulky.
Yup, instead of using a conventional fan blade design, they used a super high RPM impeller which makes it pretty loud.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

• 3 months later...

I was thinking the same question earlier, but now i know why!

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"