splitscreen games on PC

thekeemo

it seems like less and less games have local multiplayer especially the split screen kind. But im sure theres still a few; so do you guys know of any good ones preferably without the need of a controller (extra keyboard and mouse is fine). mainly of the Racing and FPS kind.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

The Adventures of Fireboy and Watergirl.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The Adventures of Fireboy and Watergirl.

I meant of the more intensive type but that game is super fun to try and control both by yourself simultaneously

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You might like to check out the Trials Evolution and Trials Fusion. Not split-screen but it's multiplayer 'on one screen'. You can use a keyboard - 4 on one keyboard if you wanted (I think), although not recommended. I personally find it better with a controller though - but that's not to say you can't use a keyboard.

You might like to check out the Trials Evolution and Trials Fusion. Not split-screen but it's multiplayer 'on one screen'. You can use a keyboard - 4 on one keyboard if you wanted (I think), although not recommended. I personally find it better with a controller though - but that's not to say you can't use a keyboard.

thanks! hopefully more to come!

most do require controllers, i found this guide for doing Borderlands 2 split screen, works great. 

http://youtu.be/5ic-gv-928I

i have also tried to get it to work with other games that do not natively support Local-Coop, but alas i could not get other games to work, mainly because both instances of a game would use the same controller, or only being able to use 1 keyboard and mouse. 

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne

most do require controllers, i found this guide for doing Borderlands 2 split screen, works great. 

http://youtu.be/5ic-gv-928I

i have also tried to get it to work with other games that do not natively support Local-Coop, but alas i could not get other games to work, mainly because both instances of a game would use the same controller, or only being able to use 1 keyboard and mouse. 

hopefully more stuff like this comes out

Whats wrong with Sonic?

2nd from the link

L4D2 can be splitscreen, if you use commands, and a controller

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Mount your friends?

yes

L4D2 can be splitscreen, if you use commands, and a controller

good to know

I played Lego Marvel Superheroes with a friend using 2 controllers. Grid 2 has split screen mode as well :)

| CPUAMD FX-6350 4.2Ghz | MotherboardGigabyte: GA-78LMT-USB3 | RAM16 GBytes DDR3 | GPUMSI AMD Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr IV OC Edition | PSU: Corsair 650W Modular +Gold Certified | Storage: 2 TB HDD |

keep it coming