Cryorig vs Noctua

Andrievski

I tryed to find some good reviwes of the Cryorig r1 universal/ultimate against the Noctua NH-D15 but couldn't find any good one.

I know that Cryorig is new but the Cooler looks pretty much good and i heard it should be good i also heard the Universal edition can fit tall ram.

But what is whit the Temperatures?

Will the Cryorig beat the Noctua Cooler or lose or are they at the same?

I would pick the NHD15 based on the fact that Noctua is a built and established company alone.

The Cryorig does indeed have very good thermals, but the NHD15 will have nearly the same if not marginally better performance.

Unless aesthetics is an issue, D15.

Error: 410

Noctua. Always Noctua

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

no.

There fans doe. 

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Personly i waod go wight Cryorig r1 bicuse it looks beter and shoad have around same temps on your cpu or i caod be lower but 2 degres so go wight what u want u coad wo wight ether one wich ever chose u make u arent gona go wrong but if u are going wight beter looking build i waod go wight Cryorig

Noctua. Always Noctua

Their fans look like someone took a diarrhea dump on the fan blades. They are ugly as hell. Even as a man of function over form noctua is pushing it for me (Also they are so damn expensive in their case fans) 

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Their fans look like someone took a diarrhea dump on the fan blades. They are ugly as hell. Even as a man of function over form noctua is pushing it for me (Also they are so damn expensive in their case fans)

Yep. The fans are f... expensive.

And if both perform the same then it would be better to go whit the Cryorig Cooler because it's cheaper, better Ram Compatibility and looks better.

Not the new ones

Personly i waod go wight Cryorig r1 bicuse it looks beter and shoad have around same temps on your cpu or i caod be lower but 2 degres so go wight what u want u coad wo wight ether one wich ever chose u make u arent gona go wrong but if u are going wight beter looking build i waod go wight Cryorig

"I would personally go with the Cryorig R1, because it should provide roughly the same performance as an NH-D15 while having superior aesthetics. Either cooler would make a great selection, and you should simply choose the one you find most appealing. You really can't go wrong."

Sorry, but I must fix broken things...

Anywho, I'm also going to suggest you pick Cryorig. Beautiful heatsink, easy installation, fully viewable memory, and very competitive with Noctua's performance.

If anyone paid any attention to the recent Premium fans video from LInus you would know there really isn't much of a difference between fans other than price. I would just go with a well established company such as Corsair or Noctua but just don't spend £25 on a single fan because that is just crazy. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

If anyone paid any attention to the recent Premium fans video from LInus you would know there really isn't much of a difference between fans other than price. I would just go with a well established company such as Corsair or Noctua but just don't spend £25 on a single fan because that is just crazy.

Funny thing is the Noctua is more expensiv but offers the same performence.

Funny thing is the Noctua is more expensiv but offers the same performence.

You do get other things with Noctua products such as long term support so when a new chipset comes out they send you new brackets for it and I would imagine their fans last longer.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

You do get other things with Noctua products such as long term support so when a new chipset comes out they send you new brackets for it and I would imagine their fans last longer.

It's gonna be a new build so i am not going to upgrade for a long time.

The fans of the Cryorig i gonna change, i don't want any stock fans.

It's gonna be a new build so i am not going to upgrade for a long time.

The fans of the Cryorig i gonna change, i don't want any stock fans.

I would go with any fan that is under £20. Corsair makes good fans so does Aerocool and Akasa. Noise Blockers are also very good. I love Noctua but I won't buy them simply because they ask way too much money for the. They are just fans all they need to do it spin around in one direction for years or use. I don't really want to spend £200 on Noctua fans just to get 1 degree lower and 1 dB lower.

(\__/)

(='.'=)