Does anyone have a messier desk area than me?

Askew

My desk area is very clean. It's made out of 6061 aluminum and has a built in glass trackpad and backlit keyboard...

Pics or it isn't real.

*just saying this so I get to see this epic thing*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Pics or it isn't real.

*just saying this so I get to see this epic thing*

You didn't get the joke, did you?

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I just noticed, you have a very conveniently placed bottle of lotion.

I knew someone would notice that, it's face moisturiser but it would make fine fapping sauce, I'd have a gleaming penis smelling of delicious perfume after.

btw if you're kinda tall you might wanna angle those speakers a bit, if I sat there it would appear that those a5's would be pointing at my boobs

i've been putting off making stands out of a Jenga set for the longest time. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should hold them together with some resin or try drilling.

Error: 410

btw if you're kinda tall you might wanna angle those speakers a bit, if I sat there it would appear that those a5's would be pointing at my boobs

i've been putting off making stands out of a Jenga set for the longest time. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should hold them together with some resin or try drilling.

Wow I want to see that show!

I know I know, this room'll get ripped out and sorted out soon enough It's out of hand now and I really need to buy a desk, I'll perhaps get some stands for the speakers after that but for now you're right, altho I'm only 5ft 10 my chest is basking in the ambience.

Something Something Mac? Not sure. Probably not.

It's a MacBook Pro -_-

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

It's a MacBook Pro -_-

Hue^3 alrighty then. Sorry I'm a failure and don't realize what 6061 aluminium is by default.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Hue^3 alrighty then. Sorry I'm a failure and don't realize what 6061 aluminium is by default.

IKR

Great choice on the audio technicas, +1 from me

As good as they sound, they are a very uncomfortable headphone.

Yep, me.

Books flying everywhere, soda cans from the 90's, and other random crap. Super super super bad for my OCD.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

As good as they sound, they are a very uncomfortable headphone.

no uncompfort here

That was probably an opinion 

Chocolate wrappers, instruction manuals, a bowl, an exercise book, cold & flu tablets.

My desk in a nutshell.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300