What radiators fit in the Temjin TJ07 without modding?

Been trying for weeks to find a new case that's good with watercooling and gave up on the 900D being in stock. I really like the Silver TJ07 but I'm having a hard time finding out how many radiators or what thickness the case will fit. Currently I have a Alphacool Nexxos UT60 420mm radiator and I just bought 240mm UT60 that hasn't been delivered yet. 

Will the 140.3 UT60 fit in the roof of the TJ07 without modification? Also I've heard you could stick a 140.3 in the bottom with a 120.2. Is this correct?

All you can do with out modding is put a 480 (120.4 ) in the bottom

What about a 420 (140.3) in the top or bottom? Also, what about a 240 (120.2) in the case? 

What about a 420 (140.3) in the top or bottom? Also, what about a 240 (120.2) in the case?

You can't put a 420 in the bottom and you can probaly put a 240 at the top but has to be thin.

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

with a quick google and it looks like ECTL is correct, without modding, the 480

in the basement looks to be the only thing. the 420 looks to be a problem in

width.

i looked at this one - LINKY and he had to mod..

airdenao

Aww man, that's terrible news. Pretty sad the $150 Switch 810 has better watercooling support then the $350 TJ07. 

Hmm, I don't know what I'm going to do then since I need a case and I really don't know if I want the slab of plastic 810 or not. Too bad I can't get a Caselabs case without paying a fortune, especially with shipping to the states. 

Aww man, that's terrible news. Pretty sad the $150 Switch 810 has better watercooling support then the $350 TJ07. 

Hmm, I don't know what I'm going to do then since I need a case and I really don't know if I want the slab of plastic 810 or not. Too bad I can't get a Caselabs case without paying a fortune, especially with shipping to the states.

Guess I'll you have to wait for 900d to go in stock :(

What are you water cooling that a quad 120mm radiator isn't enough for? I have a quad 120 in the basement and a dual 120 in the front of mine with minimal modding.

One thing about the TJ07 is that the inside is not painted, so it really doesn't feel like a premium case until you invest a bit more in it and get the inside powder coated.

Guess I'll you have to wait for 900d to go in stock :(

I don't know if that's going to happen any time soon. Corsair has been saying mid June which is way too long to wait since I have parts coming this week. You know where I could get a Caselabs case that will support 140.3 and 120.2 here in the States? I've checked a few places and they are sold out of pretty much everything. 

I can still get the Switch 810 but I know I'm going to want to get something else later on. Just seems better to buy something nice now instead of throwing my money away on a disposable case.  

What are you water cooling that a quad 120mm radiator isn't enough for? I have a quad 120 in the basement and a dual 120 in the front of mine with minimal modding.

One thing about the TJ07 is that the inside is not painted, so it really doesn't feel like a premium case until you invest a bit more in it and get the inside powder coated.

Hi Linus, the problem is I already have the 420 (140.3) and 240 (120.2) radiators. If I was going to be doing a fresh build it wouldn't be a problem but since I already have the stuff I kinda need it to fit. It will be cooling i7-2600k and two GTX 670 FTW+. 

I don't know if that's going to happen any time soon. Corsair has been saying mid June which is way too long to wait since I have parts coming this week. You know where I could get a Caselabs case that will support 140.3 and 120.2 here in the States? I've checked a few places and they are sold out of pretty much everything. 

I can still get the Switch 810 but I know I'm going to want to get something else later on. Just seems better to buy something nice now instead of throwing my money away on a disposable case.

Caselabs are located in the states itself.

Caselabs are located in the states itself.

Haha, I misread what they said on the site. I must be losing my mind this week since I'm constantly getting things wrong while doing this case transplant and upgrade. 

CaseLabs to the rescue..

the cases are born in California..

my SM8:

shortopen.jpg

shortdoor.jpg

airdeano

That looks sexy. What size motherboard is that? ATX I'm guessing? Is that the cheapest case they offer that would give me what I need? I'm going broke doing this whole thing again. 

That looks sexy. What size motherboard is that? ATX I'm guessing? Is that the cheapest case they offer that would give me what I need? I'm going broke doing this whole thing again.

Yes it is.

Yes it is.

Do I need to buy HDD mounts or just mount it somewhere else in the case? I have one HDD and two SSD's.

Also, how wide is that case from left to right? I have size constraints next to my desk. 

CaseLabs to the rescue..

the cases are born in California..

my SM8:

shortopen.jpg

shortdoor.jpg

airdeano

Wow looking good. :)

it is 3770k/M5F (E-ATX) and going to switch back to 2700k/MIVE-Z

HSS/SSD mount in the back and can purchase more racks, shouldn't with 2ssd and 1HDD.

480 in the roof, 360 in the front will be more than enough to cool monster clocks.

the SM8 is the lowest cost on their mid-tower line-up. i'm almost tempted to go larger.

airdeano

ps thanks for the call-outs.

Do I need to buy HDD mounts or just mount it somewhere else in the case? I have one HDD and two SSD's.

Also, how wide is that case from left to right? I have size constraints next to my desk.

Your choice you can stick them or buy mounts and its 284mm

Your choice you can stick them or buy mounts and its 284mm

So almost a foot wide. Wow, only fits with 1/2" to spare. Would you recommend the full window or regular? I'm thinking the full window with ATX board may look funny. 

How does the radiator mounting work since I'm confused with the drop in vs. mount. If I got the 140.3 in the top the screw holes and everything would be there correct?

So almost a foot wide. Wow, only fits with 1/2" to spare. Would you recommend the full window or regular? I'm thinking the full window with ATX board may look funny.

How does the radiator mounting work since I'm confused with the drop in vs. mount. If I got the 140.3 in the top the screw holes and everything would be there correct?

I would reccommed full window looks way better and drop in, is for people who will do push and pull.

I would reccommed full window looks way better and drop in is for people who will do push and pull.

Oh that makes sense because the fans would hit the motherboard. Alright, I'll go ahead and do the full window instead. Man, the wife might kill me when she finds out how much I'm paying for all of this. Oh well, I guess I can always sleep in the Caselabs case. 

this one I have is XL window

stock, there is a flat roof with either the 480 or 420 panel installed.

you can opt for a "removable" panel to facilitate easier installation

and removal of the radiator in the roof.

easiest thing is to get the case and then mock and plan, then reorder

accessories needed.. 'cause you won't know till you need it and it take

3-day Fed-Ex (prolly 2 for you in CO) and performancePC is handling

the black kits in stock.. not a better price, but quicker availability.

its all aluminum.. 22pounds empty! not a 42pound 900D

airdeano

One more question, I have a Corsair AX850 PSU and will the 8-pin connector reach the top of the motherboard without an extension?