Influx of fake GPUs into US Market. Why is this a thing? (Bootleg GPUs & eBay Scamming)

Someone needs to write about this... I did a google search and there's no 'official' news other than people asking if this is real...

I'm really considering it. I have an old AMD 880fx mobo sitting around with an athlon in it. I think this test would be a proper send off for them.

System- CPU: i5 3570k MB: Asrock Extreme3 Z77 RAM: 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600mHz GPU: EVGA SC GTX 660 Case: NZXT Tempest 210 Storage: Intel 730 Seriese SSD, WD Blue 500GB in RAID 0 PSU: 800W Seasonic PSU Displays: Asus VE248H---x2 Cooling: CM Hyper 212+ KB: Daskeyboard Professional 2012 Blue Switch Mouse: Original Razer Deathadder

•  

Someone needs to write about this... I did a google search and there's no 'official' news other than people asking if this is real...

Agreed.

so...they buy it to...put it back into the pool of available items?

pretty much

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This looks like a GeForce 9000 series OC model (by the original manufacture), and has only DirectX 10

Probably a 9600, as the outputs are the same as the 9600, same for the memory type (GDDR3) and also has the 6pin power connector.

the customers for this product: Parents with limited knowledge about tech who have a pc enthusiast child

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

This looks like a GeForce 9000 series OC model (by the original manufacture), and has only DirectX 10

Probably a 9600, as the outputs are the same as the 9600, same for the memory type (GDDR3) and also has the 6pin power connector.

Exactly what i was thinking.

System- CPU: i5 3570k MB: Asrock Extreme3 Z77 RAM: 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600mHz GPU: EVGA SC GTX 660 Case: NZXT Tempest 210 Storage: Intel 730 Seriese SSD, WD Blue 500GB in RAID 0 PSU: 800W Seasonic PSU Displays: Asus VE248H---x2 Cooling: CM Hyper 212+ KB: Daskeyboard Professional 2012 Blue Switch Mouse: Original Razer Deathadder

•  

'It's not geforce original  . The maximum capacity of game is 10-15G, can support DX10,the big game need work on DX11,so can't work

Package Includes:

1 x Graphic
1 x the power connection cable

Note : it is not geforce original, It was produced by Taiwan graphic manufactory which has 10 years experience on this.
And it's very good quality and has a wonderful praise by our customers.'

LOL.. :P

How I wish a gtx 780 is only $60..

I've seen these. What is really sad is that the sellers have good ratings somehow.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Read the specs guys, it's says is a gk110 with double Shader clocks and GDDR3 with 50GB/S

Might be the best read all day

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Read the specs guys, it's says is a gk110 with double Shader clocks and GDDR3 with 50GB/S

Might be the best read all day

lol

Now there's something for LTT to benchmark, if it even comes close to a regular card I'll be buying. Nothing like a little competition to lower the price for us. As long as it works like the brand names I'm in.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.