Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is on Steam!

The Gaige

http://store.steampowered.com/app/261640?snr=1_41_4__42

Available: October 14th, 2014

This game will unlock in approximately 1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days and 14 hours

Pre-Purchase Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Save 10% on Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel when you own Borderlands or Borderlands 2.

PROMOTIONAL PRICE! Offer ends August 25th $53.99

Pre-Purchase Offer

Pre-Purchase and Get the Shock Drop Slaughter Pit

Pre-Purchase Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and receive the Shock Drop Slaughter Pit, face off against the toughest Scavs on Pandora’s moon, Elpis! Survive the battle and you’ll be feared and respected by the few left alive…

Don't pre order games kids.

I never do.

The only game I would pre order are one i know im going to try no matter that i.e. Elder Scrolls :D

Other than that I'm very precaucious especially since I almost pre ordered Watch Dogs *shivers*

Just buy a GTX770+ instead :P 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The only game I would pre order are one i know im going to try no matter that i.e. Elder Scrolls :D

Other than that I'm very precaucious especially since I almost pre ordered Watch Dogs *shivers*

I've pre ordered Witcher 3, that's literally it because I want the collectors edition and knew it'd sell out.

bcwca.jpg

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I've pre ordered Witcher 3, that's literally it because I want the collectors edition and knew it'd sell out.

Well that's a guaranteed good game. Have fun :)

Well that's a guaranteed good game. Have fun :)

I'm fairly confident that CDPR will deliver, I can't remember the last game I preordered before this.

Thx, I'm sure I will as will many others, roll on Cyberpunk 2077.

Im getting it with my 780 STRIX.. Im not sure what i think about it. or if i'll play it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm gonna have to buy it on disk

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I'm fairly confident that CDPR will deliver, I can't remember the last game I preordered before this.

Thx, I'm sure I will as will many others, roll on Cyberpunk 2077.

I have officially NEVER pre ordered anything. 

I'm gonna have to buy it on disk

SINNER! 

gaben-640x353.jpg

why are people so against pre orders? perhaps people prefer paying inadvance for early access to content,

Its a Championship not a Belt!

why are people so against pre orders? perhaps people prefer paying inadvance for early access to content,

OK guys why don't you pre-order games on Steam!? 

Because you don't know what you're getting until after it comes out and it can be seen, you lose nothing by waiting and can avoid paying for shit games you won't enjoy.

It is the digital delivery age now, it's not like the 00's where the store might run out of copies, everyone can get one on day one from Steam with no fear of running out of stock.

SINNER! 

gaben-640x353.jpg

You can blame this man for my 300kb/s download speed

Tony_Abbott_-_2010.jpg

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Because you don't know what you're getting until after it comes out and it can be seen, you lose nothing by waiting and can avoid paying for shit games you won't enjoy.

It is the digital delivery age now, it's not like the 00's where the store might run out of copies, everyone can get one on day one from Steam with no fear of running out of stock.

Well my friend I have 1,200 hours of game play with Borderlands 2 so I'm going to take the risk!

BTW, the guys that made Bioshock at 2K made this with GBX!

*snip*

I thought tassie got fibre acouple of years ago?

not much else is going for tassie to entice people to move there

bordanlands 2 sorta killed it for me if you brought the delux kit you got special keys and guns etc ... talk about money grab.

hell i bet this one will have micro transactions or maybe the poker machines will use real money

Its all about those volumetric clouds

The Borderlands series has never suffered from issues and this one won't either.

You mean apart from the terrible, TERRIBLE monetization?

Christ, there's so many useless and shamefully obvious moneygrabbing DLC's for Borderlands 2 that I refused to continue playing it on a matter of principle.

bordanlands 2 sorta killed it for me if you brought the delux kit you got special keys and guns etc ... talk about money grab.

hell i bet this one will have micro transactions or maybe the poker machines will use real money

Oh that are doing it alright just the major places but if your down the bottom you can just about wait 2 years for it all to be connected

- WCCFTECH

I been trying to finish borderlands 2 lately the guns are so funny especially the "morning star" sniper rifle i love her quotes!

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

The guns and keys were pretty worthless, and anyone who read up on all the information would have known that going in. You could earn way more keys just by following their Twitter or FaceBook. The weapons were replaced by drops before you completed the first couple of missions.

Also, don't make assumptions with no basis in reality and in complete absence of the facts. Nonsense like the slot machines using real money. They exist for the sole purpose of giving people something to do with their excess currency. It's the same reason why you have to use things like those different forms of currency to farm the bosses that drop the best loot. I hit the money cap long before reaching the level cap.

As far as microtransactions, BL2 already has them, so it should be no surprise if the next game does. They are in no way necessary and in no way help you in game, so their existence should not matter to the people who don't want to spend the money.

You mean apart from the terrible, TERRIBLE monetization?

Christ, there's so many useless and shamefully obvious moneygrabbing DLC's for Borderlands 2 that I refused to continue playing it on a matter of principle.

How does any of that hurt or affect you? NONE of it is a pay to play system where you get to be more powerful than other people because you spend money. Unlike games like Star Citizen, who everyone is drooling over, which will be dominated by the players who can spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on ships. Yet a $1.99 outfit is so offensive to you that you'll refuse to play any game any more????

Not all the DLC has been great, the Head Hunter packs are not worth it IMO. So I just didn't buy them all. The couple I have were purchased from selling TF2 items as there is not much else to spend a just a couple of bucks on. But things like Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragoon Keep were amazing. That one DLC alone is longer then the entire single player campaigns in games like CoD.

Also, if you are so offended by money grabbing, I suggest you delete your STEAM account. Valve's entire business model is focused on nothing but "money grabbing". Flooding the STEAM store with crap games that can be bought for as little as $0.19 because they know that that the size of a person's game library has become a matter of epeen status.

The reinforce the spending of money on crap titles that people will never play by having a half dozen "major" sales a year, instead of the one or two they used to have. Those sales are now all tied to exclusive trading cards used to craft exclusive badges. You earn those cards based on how much money you spend during the sale.

Then there is the whole "STEAM Level" nonsense which is tied to the crafting of badges. The level system would be innocent enough if it was based on a non-monetary based system. You can only level up by crafting badges, badges only come from playing certain games, but you can never earn a complete set from a game without spending extra money on that game, and come from spending money during those sales. They also limit the size of you friend's list based on your STEAM level. So for the countless people who cap out their friend's list have to spend money to get extra slots.

People try, and fail, to use the community market as an excuse for the trading card system. But the market is just another way for Valve to make money. All money on the market has to come from someone adding funds to their STEAM wallet. That money may change hands a couple of times, but no funds exist on the market without someone having spent real money for it.

So when you are buying and selling cards for a few pennies, Valve is taking a percentage of every transaction. Selling a card for $0.03 will only net you $0.01 in return. That tax, or whatever you want to call, is nothing but a "money grab" that is further tied into the trading card and badge crafting system.

It also gives Valve a way to double tip on pay to play items from games like TF2. The rare weapons that come from playing MvM, which you can only do by buying Tour of Duty tickets, get sold on the community market. Which again Valve takes a cut of the sale. So someone pays to buy tickets to play MvM. They then sell the weapons they get, which Valve then takes a percentage of that sale. A sale that only happened because someone at some point bought a ToD ticket. Even if that person didn't pay cash for the ticket, someone at some point paid cash for it and traded it off to someone else.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Yea, guys I don't pre-order games but I love BL1 & BL2 so much that I just had to get it!

Now I'm playing Firefall it's OK but it's nothing like BL!