GCSE result(s) tomorrow!

1_thing

I'm getting my astronomy results!! (Nerdy right!)

I was confident with the exam but have no idea what I got on the coursework!

Also good luck to anyone else getting results tommorow!!

Thing

P.S: I also saw hat films in bristol today!

I got my A-level results last week, didn't get into the uni i wanted to but im resitting. Hope you do well :)

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

You saw Hat Films in Bristol today?

Knowing my sister, she would be incredibly jelly.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I get mine tomorrow, not too nervous. Also...

EAT SHIT!

Hat Films reference

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

You lot and your GCSE's. Bwhahahahahahahahaha. 

They were piss easy when I did them.

Good luck.  :ph34r: 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I got my A-level results last week, didn't get into the uni i wanted to but im resitting. Hope you do well :)

I wish you luck resisting to!

I wish you luck resisting to!

Are you going college? if so what are you doing? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Oh thank god I'm done with secondary/high school. College is day and night better. As for the results, don't stress it and just go in open minded and as long as you can get to whatever college or 6th form you want then it will be all good and if not then you can always re-sit.

Are you going college? if so what are you doing?

next term I'll be year 10! So yea!! No clue!

This was an extra science thing we wanted to do on the side after school!

next term I'll be year 10! So yea!! No clue!

This was an extra science thing we wanted to do on the side after school!

Oh, I thought you were doing this whilst doing GCSE's, my school never offered astronomy as a GCSE. Cool, I'd recommend doing single/triple science at GCSE, if you like science. 

Oh, I thought you were doing this whilst doing GCSE's, my school never offered astronomy as a GCSE. Cool, I'd recommend doing single/triple science at GCSE, if you like science.

yea I'm going triple and next year I will hopefully take environmental science on the side again!

It's not offerd to everyone only the 13 that were friendly with the teacher and were really interested!

Thing

I got my GCSEs last year. Trust me, they're the easiest exams you will do, because it's little bits of everything. A levels, as I found out last week with my AS results, are a lot harder. Enjoy yourself tomorrow, celebrate whatever you get, and don't make the same mistake I did.

Read up before you go back to lessons on your subjects, and take good notes, because don't expect to be carried across with general knowledge. it's fine for general studies (there's a surprise) and some of English, but it will not work for maths or science. 

These are just a stepping stone along the way, so don't get too upset over what you get, because as my mother always says, to my absolute delight "Everything happens for a reason."

So long as you get enough to carry on doing what you enjoy, which is the most important thing, then there is nothing to worry about.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

bloody British people...

I can smell the m25 from the next town

Flopped my AS's, I hope you do better than me. 

What did you get?

Compatible with Windows 95