Corsair RGB K70 Pre-orders are a go!

Sena

About 20 minutes ago Corsair posted a link on their Facebook to their website for the new Corsair RGB K70. The only switches that are available at the moment are Cherry MX Reds. According to Corsair the pre-orders will be shipped on the 8th of September. Not a fan of reds so I'm going to wait for the blues.

LINK: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-k70-rgb-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-anodized-black-cherry-mx-red

OLD NEWS. REPOST

Wowza... I'm always late on release dates...

OLD NEWS. REPOST

At least link to the posts....

Wowza... I'm always late on release dates...

*pats* Don't worry, it wasn't the hundredth post so feel good about that. :)

PRAISE THE LORD!
NOW WE JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR THE BLUE SWITCHES!

Redliquid~

Making Red switches the initial release model is just lazy though... seriously that's no better than my membrane keys. I need CLICKY FREAKIN CLICKS, CORSAIR.

Git Gud.

Making Red switches the initial release model is just lazy though... seriously that's no better than my membrane keys. I need CLICKY FREAKIN CLICKS, CORSAIR.

So, you aren't using the keyboard for gaming then Kappa\

Edit: Ermagerd, only buy reds and blacks for gaming, otherwise its a typing keyboard, you wont be l33t hax0rs and play super pro, reds make you super pro. That's the logic on internet forums, right?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

OLD NEWS. REPOST

Goddamn Trolls. Who gives a FUCK if it's a repost. We all don't live on the forum and see everything that gets posted 24/7. 

About 20 minutes ago Corsair posted a link on their Facebook to their website for the new Corsair RGB K70. The only switches that are available at the moment are Cherry MX Reds. According to Corsair the pre-orders will be shipped on the 8th of September. Not a fan of reds so I'm going to wait for the blues.

LINK: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-k70-rgb-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-anodized-black-cherry-mx-red

Thanks for sharing as I don't see everything that gets posted on the forum. If it wasn't for this post, I probably wouldn't have preordered.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Goddamn Trolls. Who gives a FUCK if it's a repost. We all don't live on the forum and see everything that gets posted 24/7. 

Thanks for sharing as I don't see everything that gets posted on the forum. If it wasn't for this post, I probably wouldn't have preordered.

We're trolls because we like to keep the forum clean of extra posts over the same thing? Okay then. Go google something for godsakes and keep a tab on it. Fuck.

We're trolls because we like to keep the forum clean of extra posts over the same thing? Okay then. Go google something for godsakes and keep a tab on it. Fuck.

Wow. Exactly what I'm doing. Why post farm? How many other RGB K70 threads have you commented on? The OP posted as a news contribution to the forum. Not be be called out.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Wow. Exactly what I'm doing. Why post farm? How many other RGB K70 threads have you commented on? The OP posted as a news contribution to the forum. Not be be called out.

Apparently not.

I don't even need to pick things out of your post to make a point. If you were interested in the K70RGB you would be actively looking at news for it every once in a while in whatever outlet you like, aside from wanting it fed to you by a fellow forum member.

News that's already been posted before is unnecessary because you can easily find posts about it already using either the search function or Google with site:linustechtips.com

Put in a little effort. Jeez.

Apparently not.

I don't even need to pick things out of your post to make a point. If you were interested in the K70RGB you would be actively looking at news for it every once in a while in whatever outlet you like, aside from wanting it fed to you by a fellow forum member.

News that's already been posted before is unnecessary because you can easily find posts about it already using either the search function or Google with site:linustechtips.com

Put in a little effort. Jeez.

I'm on the mailing list for both the K70 and M65 and haven't received the email yet.

So, you aren't using the keyboard for gaming then Kappa\

Edit: Ermagerd, only buy reds and blacks for gaming, otherwise its a typing keyboard, you wont be l33t hax0rs and play super pro, reds make you super pro. That's the logic on internet forums, right?

I get major pain in my hands from bottoming out keys too hard. So I'm thinking browns will work best for my situation. Quiet so my roommates don't hate me, tactile so I don't have to bottom out. If I didn't need a quiet board I would get blues.

Too bad everyone thinks the reds make you a l33t h4x0r at super pro gaming xD

Git Gud.

I get major pain in my hands from bottoming out keys too hard. So I'm thinking browns will work best for my situation. Quiet so my roommates don't hate me, tactile so I don't have to bottom out. If I didn't need a quiet board I would get blues.

Too bad everyone thinks the reds make you a l33t h4x0r at super pro gaming xD

Hey man, I use Blues for gaming, so do people that have actually made money from pro-gaming, and are 50,000X better than the people making those claims. I was just making a joke about the same stupid argument I'm tired of reading over and over again

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Hey man, I use Blues for gaming, so do people that have actually made money from pro-gaming, and are 50,000X better than the people making those claims. I was just making a joke about the same stupid argument I'm tired of reading over and over again

Don't worry, I got the joke the first time lol

and you're right. Reds for gaming is overrated. clicky clicks, man. It's all about the clicky clicks

Git Gud.

Don't worry, I got the joke the first time lol

and you're right. Reds for gaming is overrated. clicky clicks, man. It's all about the clicky clicks

Everytime someone brings up that argument, I simply post this video, with this video of his in-game view/

The guy goes by the handly INnoVation, who was widely regarded as one of the best SC2 players in the world last year, who is also one of the fastest, averaging over 300 actions per minute

As has been pointed out, this topic has been previously posted here

I suggest that a few of you have a very careful read over this thread.

If a topic has been previously posted you may politely inform the OP
of this if you provide them with a link. If a fellow member has already
done this then there is no need to do it yourself, the OP will most
likely understand perfectly fine when told once. There is also no
need whatsoever to be rude, confrontational or aggressive towards
the OP - we all make mistakes,

The most important thing to do is to report the thread to the mod
team by using the "Report" button located beneath the OP's post
within the thread. This will bring it to our attention and enable us to
deal with the thread accordingly.

Thank you. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted