Im thinking about switching from my note3 to an HTC one M8

hammerslap1

any thoughts about going from the note3 to the one m8?

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

it's a pretty useless jump unless you want a smaller screen that's LCD instead of OLED, a smaller battery, and better build quality, CPU is better by a bit and less RAM.

If you haven't rooted the Note, then the HTC One would have a much faster and better battery life with the software.

The screen might seem very small.

I'm switching from Nexus 5 to M8, you should probably get something with a 5.5" display or bigger. Maybe wait for the Note 4? Should be coming very soon.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Maybe you should wait for the Note 4. It's not that good of a switch in my opinion :P

Spoiler

the smaller screen wouldnt bother me all that much and i like to keep my phone stock so yeah the battery would be better than the stock note3 and i would love the fron facing speakers. also this trade wouldnt cost me a dime so the extra cost wouldnt be an issue

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

the smaller screen wouldnt bother me all that much and i like to keep my phone stock so yeah the battery would be better than the stock note3 and i would love the fron facing speakers. also this trade wouldnt cost me a dime so the extra cost wouldnt be an issue

Then go for it.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.