new rig parts or ps4 and blood born?

SAV1OUR

as title says, what should i do? get the game on release or new parts if i do get the game on release that will mean that upgrades will be postponed for a while (upgrades arc midi r2, h100i, z97 sabertooth mark 1 and 4x4 platnums) 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

at least if you are getting a PS4, go and get a GUARANTEED good game, like Uncharted 4... and that's it.

Your rig is fine for the time being, enjoy a good game. Only if it's an exclusive.

at least if you are getting a PS4, go and get a GUARANTEED good game, like Uncharted 4... and that's it.

i have allot of faith in fromsoft for blood born because it isn't made by the b team 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Your rig is fine for the time being, enjoy a good game. Only if it's an exclusive.

i hate my case and i want a sabertooth :| i feel like a kid in a candy store right now 

Specs

Well, if you really want the game, i'd suggest going with the game first. Based on your specs, you're probably good enough in terms of your machine for the time being (but I don't know since I'm not you). 

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

New rig parts, don't give the peasant swindlers money! TRAITOR!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Don't get h100i. Air coolers are easier to clean/less hassle.

I would get an i7/better gpu instead of your motherboard because it doesn't really make a difference from your z87 board.

I would go with a define r4 as they are sexier than arc midi r2

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

i hate my case and i want a sabertooth :| i feel like a kid in a candy store right now 

Well you get to suffer with your bad decisions and make another buying a PS4. :)

First off, it's Bloodborne. Second, I'd rather wait for the PS4 to drop in price. Third, a future game from From Software that's similar to Bloodborne - it's basically Demon's/Dark Souls but "next-gen" and with guns and transforming weapons - will probably exist, so you can wait.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

From what I'm seeing these upgrades would be ridiculous as they would grant you zero extra performance. The case I can understand but if you get a case get an H440. :P

Seriously tho just save the money or get like a nice monitor and stuff. 

New rig parts, don't give the peasant swindlers money! TRAITOR!

i was first a console player 

Don't get h100i. Air coolers are easier to clean/less hassle.

I would get an i7/better gpu instead of your motherboard because it doesn't really make a difference from your z87 board.

I would go with a define r4 as they are sexier than arc midi r2

never had a aio so i'm doing this as a learning experience, ill keep with the i5 because it does what i need same with the 680 i'm honestly upgrading the motherboard because i can as for the midi i'm getting it because its slightly smaller   

Well you get to suffer with your bad decisions and make another buying a PS4. :)

eh i shouldn't go to waste ill play though the game a few times then give the ps4 to my little brother so it shouldn't be that bad 

First off, it's Bloodborne. Second, I'd rather wait for the PS4 to drop in price. Third, a future game from From Software that's similar to Bloodborne - it's basically Demon's/Dark Souls but "next-gen" and with guns and transforming weapons - will probably exist, so you can wait.

i'm just a uber from fanboy that's the issue played dark souls 1 and 2 from release and i want to be a part of the bloodborn hype train so i can play with friends so i'm starting to think about getting the ps4 now :( 

From what I'm seeing these upgrades would be ridicolous as they would grant you zero extra performance. The case I can understand but if you get a case get an H440. :P

Seriously tho just save the money or get like a nice monitor and stuff. 

monitor will come later (asus 1440p ips) like i said the upgrades will do little but fill my nice look needs 

Specs

i was first a console player 

never had a aio so i'm doing this as a learning experience, ill keep with the i5 because it does what i need same with the 680 i'm honestly upgrading the motherboard because i can as for the midi i'm getting it because its slightly smaller   

eh i shouldn't go to waste ill play though the game a few times then give the ps4 to my little brother so it shouldn't be that bad 

i'm just a uber from fanboy that's the issue played dark souls 1 and 2 from release and i want to be a part of the bloodborn hype train so i can play with friends so i'm starting to think about getting the ps4 now :(

monitor will come later (asus 1440p ips) like i said the upgrades will do little but fill my nice look needs 

Still not worth it. Console is dying, it will only get worse. Your just giving them money and helping them limp on and possibly screw another generation of players over.

Still not worth it. Console is dying, it will only get worse. Your just giving them money and helping them limp on and possibly screw another generation of players over.

lol no they aren't dying. consoles play the largest roll in the gaming world and they can't and won't be dying any time soon 

Specs

lol no they aren't dying. consoles play the largest roll in the gaming world and they can't and won't be dying any time soon 

They will be quite soon. Several people have already said this will be either the last, or the second to last generation. They are 5 years behind PC, and nowhere near worth what people pay for them. You can easily build a pc that outstrips console for 500 bucks. get a 300$ "business" pc from your local pc shop, slap in a 150$ gpu and maybe some ram, and bam, your ahead of console.

Do you even have friends?

I mean, do you have any proper use for the PS4, as in playing it with your friends while chugging Mountain Dew and talking about the girl next door?

Do you even have friends?

I mean, do you have any proper use for the PS4, as in playing it with your friends while chugging Mountain Dew and talking about the girl next door?

"friends" that haven't upgraded to pc by now, aren't friends worth having, as they're morons.

#PCMASTERRACE

^ that comment.

If you have friends in PS4 buy it man, currently i'm the only one of my friends that have a gaming PC, they're saving for one and while it's true that graphics are awesome, I can multitask playing BF4 and fapping at the same time i'm alone as fuck and that's boring.

I would take a crappy PS3 with friends to talk about stupid stuff that a superultrakillerLordGabeN PC with no friends at all.

"friends" that haven't upgraded to pc by now, aren't friends worth having, as they're morons.

#PCMASTERRACE

PCMASTERRACE - Treating opinions like female orgasms : OPTIONAL.

PCMASTERRACE - Treating opinions like female orgasms : OPTIONAL.

It's not an opinional thing, console's offer no compelling value, this coming from a RABID halo fan.

Oh! Well in that case!

-snip

The poll seems to agree with me.