How to implement Youtube videos into a post

TheInverseKey

I was wondering how to implement Youtube videos into a post so that you can watch them on the post? 

Just copy and paste the link.It will do everything automatically.

Or,

[media]youtube.link[/media]

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Copy the youtube link into where you write the text. Then it will automaticly implant the youtube video in it

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I was wondering how to implement Youtube videos into a post so that you can watch them on the post? 

Copy paste link 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Just paste the video link and it will embed itself.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If you use the simplified posting mode, or manual BBcode basically, it's

youtubeurl  OR [media]youtubeurl 

In more uncommon circumstances, you only need the characters after the "watch?v=" bit instead of the full url to make it work. Sometimes the two are interchangeble as well.

An example of the above would be using "CCi4zMJbMQQ" from the "

" url within the appropriate media tags. These tags may vary between sites, meaning you use the media ones or the youtube ones. Other times it's unique because of the way the video embedding is set up by whomever manages that stuff on a forum/site.

Edit: Everyone else already told you the automated way LTT forums embeds video (you just copy the video link, assuming it's from an approved site, and paste it within your reply) in normal posting mode. This is for the simplified/old way.

Edit2: Turns out I may be wrong in regards to LTT forums, adding url="youtubeurl" tags, such as the below:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCi4zMJbMQQ]

is the method you would use on LTT forums instead of the [media/youtube] tags. As I said, it varies from site to site and I use a lot of rather basic forms of BBcode. In the case of LTT forums, I believe they have ipboards.

-snip-

Dude, be cool.  Telling someone to Google something doesn't really help.  For all you know, the OP could have already searched for an answer on Google.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

In this case, Google is very unhelpful because of the number of ways to both customize how a site embeds videos and how many sites use different types of BBcode.

I'm no expert, and please take my answers with a grain of salt, but I've used tens of sites with entirely different methods across the last 10-12 years. Age doesn't make a difference because some are ancient and not updated, while others just prefer or simply still use the old styles in that particular forum provider/host/type/whatever.