[GameFly] $4.99 Orange Box, 75% off Valve Games (Steam keys)

Dealzon

This weekend GameFly is running a 75% off select Valve games. Nothing's priced over $10, but possibly the best deal in the sale is the classic Orange Box which includes Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, and Portal for only $4.99.

This sale ends August 18th at 1pm Eastern.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

lol why TF2? its freeeeeee

If the orange box has L4D2 id consider it

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

good no cs go deal. 

shrug just listed whats "included"

TF2 was never free. TF2 is valve test game. the wanted to see how a f2p with in game transactions would work so they made it f2p. I bought it for 20$ with gmod a while back. 

good no cs go deal. 

Why don't you like CS:GO? :(

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Why don't you like CS:GO? :(

whenever there a sell there a flux of hackers/new smurf accounts.

Fuuuu transfering money to PayPal takes 2 days, it better be there in time to get me that sweet Orange Box :o

Here in canada it can take 6-8 business days if you don't push it through by attaching your credit card to your paypal account.

Because back when it came out it wasn't, I think. Or it was brand new. One of those.

Here in canada it can take 6-8 business days if you don't push it through by attaching your credit card to your paypal account.

wait why cant you guys just pay in paypal w/o transfering money into paypal first?

i'm pretty sure paypal lets you debit straight from your bank account / debit or credit card etc - but then again that's with a US account..

WHY MUST I ALWAYS BE POOR WHEN THE SALES HAPPEN? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

TF2 was never free. TF2 is valve test game. the wanted to see how a f2p with in game transactions would work so they made it f2p. I bought it for 20$ with gmod a while back. 

Bought it and 6 months later they made it f2p. Totally worth it though :) Now there are too many players that don't care about the team imo

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

The "free" version of TF2 has restrictions on it. Backpack capped at 50 slots, unable to obtain rare or cosmetic items from drops, limited crafting blueprints, limited trading and not allowed to give gifts. Getting the paid version via the Orange Box will mean not having those restrictions. 

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Bought it and 6 months later they made it f2p. Totally worth it though :) Now there are too many players that don't care about the team imo

Yes. Exactly this. Sometimes it nice to hop on and just play and have fun, but it gets annoying when a lot of people don't know hot to play their class. 

I always hear people talk about the Half-Life series so I went ahead and got the collection deal.  I don't much care for multiplayer stuff though, so out of the games listed in that pack, which ones are single player, and what is the proper order to play them in?

My PC specifications are in my profile.

whenever there a sell there a flux of hackers/new smurf accounts.

there was a 50% off sale during ESL One Cologne... so im sure smurfs stocked up already -_-

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

there was a 50% off sale during ESL One Cologne... so im sure smurfs stocked up already -_-

I bought a new account. and the sticker case went on sell too. i got a ton of sicker cases for cheap and got like 7 holo out of 20?

I always hear people talk about the Half-Life series so I went ahead and got the collection deal.  I don't much care for multiplayer stuff though, so out of the games listed in that pack, which ones are single player, and what is the proper order to play them in?

Here's a stab at the order

1. Half-Life: Source (basically remade of Half-Life)
  2. Half-Life: Blue Shift
  3. Half-Life: Opposing Force
  4. Half-Life 2
  5. Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
  6. Half-Life 2: Episode One
  7. Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Half Life Blue Shift & Opposing Force can be skipped though.

I bought a new account. and the sticker case went on sell too. i got a ton of sicker cases for cheap and got like 7 holo out of 20?

as long as you dont cheat on your account.... its all goood

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

as long as you dont cheat on your account.... its all goood

na but i run into cheaters now with my new account.

Here's a stab at the order

1. Half-Life: Source (basically remade of Half-Life)
  2. Half-Life: Blue Shift
  3. Half-Life: Opposing Force
  4. Half-Life 2
  5. Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
  6. Half-Life 2: Episode One
  7. Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Half Life Blue Shift & Opposing Force can be skipped though.

Thank you!  :)

EDIT:  Might not be able to play it.  I cannot seem to do the duck-jump to save my life, and if it's as prevalent as I have been reading, I wasted $10.  :(

Edited by Michael McAllister

My PC specifications are in my profile.

Thank you!  :)

EDIT:  Might not be able to play it.  I cannot seem to do the duck-jump to save my life, and if it's as prevalent as I have been reading, I wasted $10.  :(

Approach ledge, hold crouch + press jump while holding the forward button the whole time.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194