Programmable Numpad/ Keypad

APrettyCoolWalrus
Go to solution Solved by babbaj,

Just make a bunch of binds for your keyboard's keypad, 9 should be enough. if i can find the commands i'll post them here

EDIT: I found a thread on the steam forums http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2921980

Command - Localized Label - What it says-----------------------------------------------------------------------------go - "#SFUI_Radio_Go" - "GO!"fallback - "#SFUI_Radio_Fall_Back" - "Fall Back"sticktog - "#SFUI_Radio_Stick_Together" - "Stick Together Team"holdpos - "#SFUI_Radio_Hold_Pos" - "Hold This Position"followme - "#SFUI_Radio_Follow" - "Follow Me"roger - "#SFUI_Radio_Roger" - "Affirmative/Roger"negative - "#SFUI_Radio_Negative" - "Negative"cheer - "#SFUI_Radio_Cheer" - "Cheer!"compliment - "#SFUI_Radio_Compliment" - "Compliment"thanks - "#SFUI_Radio_Thanks" - "Thanks"enemyspot - "#SFUI_Radio_Spotted" - "Enemy Spotted"needbackup - "#SFUI_Radio_Need_Backup" - "Need Backup"takepoint - "#SFUI_Radio_Take_Point" - "You Take the Point"sectorclear - "#SFUI_Radio_Sector_Clear" - "Sector Clear"inposition - "#SFUI_Radio_In_Position" - "I'm in Position"coverme - "#SFUI_Radio_Cover_Me" - "Cover Me"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------enemydown - "#SFUI_Radio_Enemy_Down" - "Enemy Down"takingfire - "#SFUI_Radio_Need_Assist" - "Taking Fire, Need Assistance"regroup - "#SFUI_Radio_Regroup" - "Regroup Team"getout - "#SFUI_Radio_Shes_Gonna_Blow" - "Get out of there, it's gonna blow!"reportingin - "#SFUI_Radio_Reporting_Int" - "Reporting In"report - "#SFUI_Radio_Report_In" - "Report in, Team"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------????????? - "#SFUI_Radio_Get_In" - "Get in Position"????????? - "#SFUI_Radio_Storm_Front" - "Storm the Front"

bind "kp_1-9" "#SFUI_Radio_Something"

If it resets for some reason(probably won't) then you need to make an autoexec.cfg in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg with 

bind "key" "command"; bind "key" "command"; bind "key" "command"; bind "key" "command"

so it will always change when you launch the game

If the keypad isn't enough then i don't know what to get since you definitely wouldn't want a g13 for this

I've been emptying hours into CS:GO competitive and I would like to have easy-to-reach macro buttons so I can make quick location callouts. There simply aren't enough keys on my Quickfire TK that I can use. What is a mechanical (or membrane) programmable keypad that I can use that has a blue backlight (so I instantly just removed all Razer options)?

Thanks!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I can highly recommend these, awesome bits of kit

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just make a bunch of binds for your keyboard's keypad, 9 should be enough. if i can find the commands i'll post them here

EDIT: I found a thread on the steam forums http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2921980

Command - Localized Label - What it says-----------------------------------------------------------------------------go - "#SFUI_Radio_Go" - "GO!"fallback - "#SFUI_Radio_Fall_Back" - "Fall Back"sticktog - "#SFUI_Radio_Stick_Together" - "Stick Together Team"holdpos - "#SFUI_Radio_Hold_Pos" - "Hold This Position"followme - "#SFUI_Radio_Follow" - "Follow Me"roger - "#SFUI_Radio_Roger" - "Affirmative/Roger"negative - "#SFUI_Radio_Negative" - "Negative"cheer - "#SFUI_Radio_Cheer" - "Cheer!"compliment - "#SFUI_Radio_Compliment" - "Compliment"thanks - "#SFUI_Radio_Thanks" - "Thanks"enemyspot - "#SFUI_Radio_Spotted" - "Enemy Spotted"needbackup - "#SFUI_Radio_Need_Backup" - "Need Backup"takepoint - "#SFUI_Radio_Take_Point" - "You Take the Point"sectorclear - "#SFUI_Radio_Sector_Clear" - "Sector Clear"inposition - "#SFUI_Radio_In_Position" - "I'm in Position"coverme - "#SFUI_Radio_Cover_Me" - "Cover Me"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------enemydown - "#SFUI_Radio_Enemy_Down" - "Enemy Down"takingfire - "#SFUI_Radio_Need_Assist" - "Taking Fire, Need Assistance"regroup - "#SFUI_Radio_Regroup" - "Regroup Team"getout - "#SFUI_Radio_Shes_Gonna_Blow" - "Get out of there, it's gonna blow!"reportingin - "#SFUI_Radio_Reporting_Int" - "Reporting In"report - "#SFUI_Radio_Report_In" - "Report in, Team"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------????????? - "#SFUI_Radio_Get_In" - "Get in Position"????????? - "#SFUI_Radio_Storm_Front" - "Storm the Front"

If it resets for some reason(probably won't) then you need to make an autoexec.cfg in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg with 

bind "key" "command"; bind "key" "command"; bind "key" "command"; bind "key" "command"

If the keypad isn't enough then i don't know what to get since you definitely wouldn't want a g13 for this

Just make a bunch of binds for your keyboard's keypad, If i can find the commands i'll post them here

Ooooooh that's nice, thank you!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I assume you're using wasd? I see that you have the answer but maybe give esdf a try.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

you shouldn't need to add it ti the autoexec just the config.cfg. In 1.6 i have used the ten key for the buy buying as you can even straight bind guns to buy

you shouldn't need to add it ti the autoexec just the config.cfg. In 1.6 i have used the ten key for the buy buying as you can even straight bind guns to buy

Yeah it saved when I just typed the commands into console

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

someone said something about the config.cfg changing in the thread

someone said something about the config.cfg changing in the thread

(unless things have changed since 1.6) it shouldn't change unless you change binds in the options menu and even then it should really remove something added. Making it read only should also stop this which was something done a lot in 1.6 because admins in servers would destroy your config just to piss you off before banning you from their servers as well as some servers creating spam binds in your config when just connected to them.

razer nostromo keypad has a blue backlight.  should be able to find one for cheap somewhere

razer-nostromo-gallery-1.png

(unless things have changed since 1.6) it shouldn't change unless you change binds in the options menu and even then it should really remove something added. Making it read only should also stop this which was something done a lot in 1.6 because admins in servers would destroy your config just to piss you off before banning you from their servers as well as some servers creating spam binds in your config when just connected to them.

Since ulx in gmod can force run client commands admins sometimes like to run unbind all

I've also had my game crashed by admins with ulx

Since ulx in gmod can force run client commands admins sometimes like to run unbind all

I've also had my game crashed by admins with uix

in 1.6 and i assume source not sure about go since  never looked into it with amxx you can force run commands on clients as well but there were also plugins that did nothing but fuck up configs not just binds but like every setting like yaw and pitch for the mouse and everything so even if you fixed your binds your config file would need to be replaced just to make the game playable again. You could even do things like open cd rom drives and quit the game for people.

The command is called "quit"

how i use to do it on people in my servers was 

amx_exec "name" quit

I had no problem quiting people but i was never a fan of fucking up configs other then voice_enable 0 on some people but i would normally change it right back because although it would stop all their voice chat when changed it would not re-enable it until they connected to a server again after that

I have ran many cs servers over the years