Parvum Systems Cases are now being sold by PerformancePCs in the US!

ciobanulx

Parvum Systems Cases are now being sold by PerformancePCs in the US!!!

Price is $199 and they have heaps of colors available. I think I just found my next build project :D

Here's the announcement straight of Performances PC's facebook page:

"PPCS is pleased to now offer in the USA the gorgeous Parvum acrylic cases! In stock..all colors! Made completely 5mm high quality acrylic the case is super sleek and beautifully engineered. Each case is individually cut. The Parvum S2.0 is an evolution of the popular S1.0 with a host of new features and improvements over their first product range. Many of the features have been included as a result of feedback from the fast growing Parvum user base. The technology that Parvum use to create these individual masterpieces has recently been massively upgraded which results in an even higher level of precision on the S2.0 case. Check out all the cool colors and models here: http://bit.ly/VnQloH"

Hope we start seeing more people adopting these nice looking cases

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

direct link for how the cases look like

http://www.parvumsystems.com/category/cases

direct link to Parvum cases from performance pcs

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=103_1302

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Parvum cases are just overpriced plasticard, anyone could slice plasticard and make a case.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Parvum cases are just overpriced plasticard, anyone could slice plasticard and make a case.

it's about avoiding the effort. I'm planning my own case, and I can promise you that the first attempt at the CAD work (even for a mech eng student like me) is so finnicky due to the screw holes and all that having to be perfectly aligned. not hard, just tedious.

if this was similar to what I wanted to build, then I would pick it up in a heartbeat, simply because the amount of work that goes into planning a case, let alone building one, is ridiculous if you don't want it to look like soggy cardboard. 200 dollars is cheap, if you're comparing it to building it and designing it yourself, even for me (a broke college student)

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

it's about avoiding the effort. I'm planning my own case, and I can promise you that the first attempt at the CAD work (even for a mech eng student like me) is so finnicky due to the screw holes and all that having to be perfectly aligned. not hard, just tedious.

if this was similar to what I wanted to build, then I would pick it up in a heartbeat, simply because the amount of work that goes into planning a case, let alone building one, is ridiculous if you don't want it to look like soggy cardboard. 200 dollars is cheap, if you're comparing it to building it and designing it yourself, even for me (a broke college student)

I agree with you man. I personally love these case and can't wait to get my hands on one really.

I also think that for what it is, it's pretty cheap for me, even paying for shipping to Australia and it would still be worth it. Just a few weeks ago I went around looking for someone to make a logo for me out of either acrylic or some type of metal and everyone I spoke to in my area wanted to charge around $150 just to start up the machine. So to build a case like this myself would probably cost me a lot more than what they're asking for his, plus all the time I would have to spend planning everything, I wouldn't even know where to start

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

direct link for how the cases look like

http://www.parvumsystems.com/category/cases

direct link to Parvum cases from performance pcs

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=103_1302

Thanks for this man. Sorry, first time posting in the news section :)

SIMPLE MODZ