Man, with the things Luke pointed out that are wrong with the case, I'm sitting here scratching my beard thinking "What the hell was Corsair thinking?"

Cool case, but it could have been perfect.

Must say. One of the best Case Reviews I´ve seen in a while! It was almost perfect. 

GOOD JOB GUYS! @Slick

I lold at the body parts thing.

He who dies with the most tools wins.

I have to admit I almost peed my pants when I saw this was out but after seeing the review I'll stick with going for the node 804.

The hell with all the reviews I am buying it

Its all looks these days

I'm quite curious what other dual chamber cases are available, personally i'm thinking the bigger the better.

also this one kinda specifies "Air"

are there other dual chamber cases that are created specifically for water cooling?

I'm quite curious what other dual chamber cases are available, personally i'm thinking the bigger the better.

also this one kinda specifies "Air"

are there other dual chamber cases that are created specifically for water cooling?

Corsair's Air 540 is good for water cooling if you want a ATX case. For MATX cases Fractal's Node 804 looks like it is really good for water cooling as well. The Caselabs Mercury S5 can have a ton of water cooling options in it depending how you want to configure it. Caselabs' other Mercury cube cases can have options as well.

nice looking case, but it seems like Corsair took too many compromises.

Nice case. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

It looks pretty. But. Can I build into the case Corsair H110 with Asus R9 280X? 

Screwed in dust filters. Good job using a bad design Corsair. Aren't toolless externally removable dust filters standard for premium cases these days?

Good job for making an "Air240" that can't use large air coolers, but can fit 240mm radiators. With most decently sized air coolers it will likely look like crap. Which I imagine was exactly what Corsair was after. Watercoolers or nothing.

Unimpressive design (CPU connector issue, bad space use, still haven't solved the right angle sata issue, limited fan mounts). For a cube case that makes good use of the back space, see the Node804.

Also, a low profile air CPU cooler won't likely have direct airflow, and instead pull air from the window area. (fans being parallel to the CPU itself: NH-L9i, NH-L12).

mATX motherboards typically have poor airflow for the top card, and watercooling is not really an option. Good luck with a custom loop or even G10/HG10 in there. SLI/Crossfire isn't really a sensible option in this case, as with most/all mATX cases.

Can't comment on materials yet. Unsure of the price. Unsure of the exact specs. *Googles*

Good review. Very happy that Slick called the "Air240" name into question.

From now on, I'm calling this the Aqua240. Or the AiO240.

Also, Corsair pls. Why is the webpage for this case still not up?

That was my thought. Corsair's engineering department is...not thinking things through like they used to. "Ok, here's the case. Oh, wait, no place for the 8-pin CPU connector? Eh, no problem!" What?

"9 fan slots!...only 3 of which you can *actually* use with a watercooling setup!" ...wut

The un-cleanable dust filters were the nail in the coffin though. I like the dual chamber design, but I am super lazy, and I don't want to have to take my case apart to clean my dust filters. That is madness.

I'm disappointed in a few things with this case but I think I'm going to build it, this filters could be better, the node 804 design is very nice and everything thought out so it appears, I may change my mind when the time comes, but right now what is doing it for me is the case can be set with the window up, a small thing yes but it's what attracts me, but again I may change my mind.

That was my thought. Corsair's engineering department is...not thinking things through like they used to. "Ok, here's the case. Oh, wait, no place for the 8-pin CPU connector? Eh, no problem!" What?

"9 fan slots!...only 3 of which you can *actually* use with a watercooling setup!" ...wut

The un-cleanable dust filters were the nail in the coffin though. I like the dual chamber design, but I am super lazy, and I don't want to have to take my case apart to clean my dust filters. That is madness.

Yeah watch the Hardwarecanucks review. They recommend applying the 3M rubber case feet asap, as the plastic body of their sample got seriously damaged very quickly.

Pricing is $89 and $99 (I believe for the white version). Same pricing as the Enthoo Pro, a larger and wholeheartedly better case. 

• 1 month later...

212 Evo doesn't fit :(

I found this out the hard way... Had to order a H100i and leave the case side off for the time being. For 59.99 I am not going to complain about the case... Everything will fit inside the case without any issues. and it has far better airflow than my old Silverstone FT03.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

• 1 year later...

i know the msi gtx 970 gaming would not fit in this case, but does the 960 version fit? im talking about the msi gtx 960 gaming version