Xbox harddrive needs to be turned back into a xbox hardrive...

So i took the hard drive out of my xbox 360 slim and formatted it and its uneducated when i put it back in my xbox it said please insert hard drive how do i make it so that the xbox recognizes the drive?

Why would you do that if you knew you wanted to use the Xbox again?

You have to buy a new HDD for it

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Why would you do that if you knew you wanted to use the Xbox again?

You have to buy a new HDD for it

Well i wasnt planning on using it but i was going to just selling it then i realized what i had did...

How did you format it? I would just give up and find a way to replace it with an SSD, then amaze all your console friends with it. Tell them you rubbed the processor with cheetah blood to make your load times go away.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So i took the hard drive out of my xbox 360 slim and formatted it and its uneducated when i put it back in my xbox it said please insert hard drive how do i make it so that the xbox recognizes the drive?

You need to get all the system crap back on it.

Oh great and i bed micosoft doesnt provide that...

They'd probably laugh and hang up on you.

How did you format it? I would just give up and find a way to replace it with an SSD, then amaze all your console friends with it. Tell them you rubbed the processor with cheetah blood to make your load times go away.

lol, xbox's dont have loading times as far as I know, when I was at a friends place, we played BF4 on XBOXone and BF4 was loading about 2 seconds....so why does it need an ssd

lol, xbox's dont have loading times as far as I know, when I was at a friends place, we played BF4 on XBOXone and BF4 was loading about 2 seconds....so why does it need an ssd

Really? Every xbox I've ever played anything on has had horrible loading times. Especially stuff like skyrim, bf4 and oblivion. He is on a 360 remember. Never played on a xbone, never will

Really? Every xbox I've ever played anything on has had horrible loading times. Especially stuff like skyrim, bf4 and oblivion. He is on a 360 remember. Never played on a xbone, never will

when I was at his place, i saw just short loading times, maybe it was just so short for me cuz back then I had a hdd which needed 90secs to load a BF4