[HELP]Deciding on buying a new phone

So I am sitting here watching the ESL Cologne Championship and decided to buy a new phone and sell my current one. I am currently looking at buying a new Nexus 5 32GB, Man. Refurbished HTC One (M8) 32GB, or a One Plus One 64GB off of eBay.

Prices:

Nexus 5 is $399 USD

HTC One (M8) is $499 USD

One Plus One is $425-475 USD on eBay

Which one should I get?

Edit:

So most of you guys that have suggested one of the three phones I am looking at are saying One Plus One or the HTC One (M8)

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

one plus one

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

So I am sitting here watching the ESL Cologne Championship and decided to buy a new phone and sell my current one. I am currently looking at buying a new Nexus 5 32GB, Man. Refurbished HTC One (M8) 32GB, or a One Plus One 64GB off of eBay.

Prices:

Nexus 5 is $399 USD

HTC One (M8) is $499 USD

One Plus One is $425-475 USD on eBay

Which one should I get?

Well, if I were to get an android phone, I'd say the HTC One. Just because of it's aesthetics and the fact that it's all metal. Gotta love it! :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

iPhone 5s. Or wait till next month and get the 6

One Plus One. Also, how are the championships going? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

iPhone 5s. Or wait till next month and get the 6

I have an iPhone 5s currently, I've owned every iPhone and will not own another until its innovative again. Also this isn't my first Android before anyone gets their panneis in a bunch. I owned multiple nexus devices and galaxy devices.

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

One Plus One. Also, how are the championships going? 

I haven't bet wrong yet and made $50 USD in skins from csgoounge xD

As for the chamionship, the expected winners are winning so far. Some of the new guys are giving the bigger teams a run for thier money though.

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

I have an iPhone 5s currently, I've owned every iPhone and will not own another until its innovative again. Also this isn't my first Android before anyone gets their panneis in a bunch. I owned multiple nexus devices and galaxy devices.

iPhone 6 might be innovative with its new bigger size and super thin form factor

iPhone 6 might be innovative with its new bigger size and super thin form factor

As dev/ui designer, iOS8 is lack luster. Software defines a large portion of how a phone works.

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

As dev/ui designer, iOS8 is lack luster. Software defines a large portion of how a phone works.

But now you can use two apps at once so people can't complain about how iOS doesn't have good multitasking

OnePlus One.

Not a big phone guy but if I had to pick one it'd be that.

After lloking up the dimensions, it seem that the OPO is only .2 inches taller and wider than the HTC One.

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

Just wanna sugest LG G2 spec wise its right up their yet a year old. and I get 2 days out of my battery on my normal usuage, great screen  and not a big phone thanks to slim bezels, the g2 is currently priced cheap due to the g3 being released

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

After lloking up the dimensions, it seem that the OPO is only .2 inches taller and wider than the HTC One.

You read that wrong. I'm not a big "phone guy." I should've used the "" from the start.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Just wanna sugest LG G2 spec wise its right up their yet a year old. and I get 2 days out of my battery on my normal usuage, great screen  and not a big phone thanks to slim bezels, the g2 is currently priced cheap due to the g3 being released

I'm kinda like Slick and am trying to stay away from LG becuase they seem to not understand privacy.

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

You read that wrong. I'm not a big "phone guy." I should've used the "" from the start.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (Yes 20 hs' for emphasis)

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

I'm kinda like Slick and am trying to stay away from LG becuase they seem to not understand privacy.

Oh I dont run LG Software I should have mentioned that.. I haven't run stock software on an android..well maybe the first hour or so of owning one ;)

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

G3? or the M8. 

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

I would personally go for the M8 since I'm not too sure about the longevity of the One Plus being cheap (either they got their components cheap or skimped for some cheaper components such as the battery).

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I would personally go for the M8 since I'm not too sure about the longevity of the One Plus being cheap (either they got their components cheap or skimped for some cheaper components such as the battery).

no they just sell it at cost. pretty sure it shares most of its hardware with the oppo phones.

OnePlus one, received mine a week ago and man, i fell in love with it - no tech homo.

Get a G3 or G2 remove the LG Skin and you have a amazing phone that's hard to beat.

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Where are you getting an M8 for 500 bucks, if I may ask?