Corsair M65 grip style?

Sena

It's that time again. Time for a new mouse! I own a couple of mouses and I would say that I palm grip most of them since they do have that dome-shape body with rounded edges. I'm thinking of buying the M65 but I'm concerned about the shape. Judging from the pictures it looks relatively smaller then a 2013 Deathadder or G700s so I feel as though I won't be able to palm it well. For those who own a M65 I would love to hear your opinion on it compared to the 2013 Deathadder or G700s. Please do not tell me to buy/look into a different mouse for I have no intentions of hearing your recommendations unless it's something relatively "new", that has yet to come out or announced. Thank you, I look forward to reading your response in the morning, good night from LA

- Sena

I personally would use that in a claw-grip style. Palm is possible though :)

Spoiler

Palm sucks on M65 (personal experience). Hand started to hurt after a mere 20 mins of gaming.

I suggest you get the G502 or the Steelseries Rival.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Palm sucks on M65 (personal experience). Hand started to hurt after a mere 20 mins of gaming.

I suggest you get the G502 or the Steelseries Rival.

I guess your hand must be pretty big for that M65 ? :D

Spoiler

If you're plam/fingertip gripping, look at the new Logitech stuff like the G502 or G402 (not out yet). They seem to be relatively long mice that should fit your grip, as far as I can tell.

I have small hands (as many may remember from my Dualshock vs 360 comment), so I can palm those with relative ease and comfort.

Git Gud.

I wouldn't get the M65 because it has a laser sensor, but if you're going for that shape, get the M45 instead.

Some dimensions for comparison:
118 x 72 x 39 mm - Corsair M45
127 x 70 x 44 mm - Razer DeathAdder 2014
131 x 73 x 43 mm - Logitech G400s
136 x 72 x 41 mm - Logitech G402
128 x 70 x 45 mm - SteelSeries Rival
127 x 54 x 27 mm - Zowie FK

Specs: i7-3770K | Asus R9 290X | 32GB DDR3 | GA-Z77-UD5H | RM 750x | Define R5 Arctic White | macOS 10.14.5 & Windows 10

Depends on the size of your hand, I don't find it that easy to palm grip, I don't have the biggest hands. If you're serious about palm grip then the func ms-3 rev 2 is what you're looking for.

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC