Best case for $200 AUD

Dazza_the_Dragon

So guys I am looking into getting the final parts for my build and up until now the Enthoo Pro has been the #1 for me but I feel now that I want to get a metal case instead of the plastic case from Phanteks. Can you recommend any metal cases with my budget that have good air flow, look sexy and such?

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Arc Midi R2?

H440?

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

You could get this

AUD I don't know what that means (too lazy to google) but I would assume its the type of currency you're using. The corsair 750D is a good case for 179.99 (canadian moneys) im also to lazy to look for the price difference, so i could be wrong. Then I apologize.

The Phanteks Enthoo Luxe is sandblasted aluminum and is very similar to the Pro.

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

You could get this

AUD I don't know what that means (too lazy to google) but I would assume its the type of currency you're using. The corsair 750D is a good case for 179.99 (canadian moneys) im also to lazy to look for the price difference, so i could be wrong. Then I apologize.

Austrailian Dollars

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

Austrailian Dollars

Yeah, I googled shortly after.

vvvvv

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Thanks for everyone's comments :)

The Corsair 450D looks very nice but I am still torn between that and the Enthoo Pro.

silverstone ft02

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1290_608&products_id=17941

its got sound damping and 3 - 180mm fans in the floor and alloy frame

you can water cool it if you want later on , abit more work but there a work of art

Its all about those volumetric clouds