What can you do with a broken motherboard?

you could have a casual game of frizz-bee, or us it as a pillow.

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

Save it for Mother's day and give her a mother board. :D

Paint the motherboard white and start adding other colors for details, then hang it on the wall. :D

You should practise modding it, see if you can take the pcie slots off and then solder them back on...

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

You should practise modding it, see if you can take the pcie slots off and then solder them back on...

Maybe I should take the x16 slot and add to my main board.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Eat the bios battery

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Eat the bios battery

What's the worst that will happen lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What's the worst that will happen lol

There's nasty chemicals in there. Might die or at the very least, get very very sick.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

There's nasty chemicals in there. Might die or at the very least, get very very sick.

Well it was a question asking 'what's the worst that can happen' so thank you for replying :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Put the dead board in a frame, stick it on a wall, and amass a collection of dead boards and become...........

THE BOARD KILLER

sysloc

Put the dead board in a frame, stick it on a wall, and amass a collection of dead boards and become...........

THE BOARD KILLER

lol I guess that's better then a:

cereal-killer.jpg

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

Actually, there's no problem with washing off your motherboard, as long as it's thoroughly dry before you turn it on. Water is conductive, so getting water on it while powered up is bad, but there's not usually anything on the board that is soluble, or otherwise damaged merely ny the presence of water.

looong time ago like in the 386 days ... my dad used to scrub out the motherboard with soap and water when he had to clean it then he would hang it on a line for a day to dry. Once the board was dry he would put the pc back together and go along using a clean pc... with respect to what u can do with a broken motherboard ... well something like what i have going on in my profile pic 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

should I bake it in the oven?

hah, actually, that's not a bad idea. As long as you don't over heat the caps, you could take off all of the capacitors and save them for a fun project. Or heck, you could even put them on ebay. I'm sure someone is looking for some kind of specific capacitor for something