Heaven Society - Week 13 (Spice and Wolf)

Fred Castellum

Spice and Wolf's intro is just a wave of feels. and sounds like an old-tempo japanese karaoke

Expect tons of feels.... in S1 and S2... 

Even more feels in the books.... 

DipDm1W.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Giving a girl ears and a tail does not make her a furry. It only makes her cuter. That would be like saying if you wear nekomimi your a furry.

Giving a girl ears AMD a tail does not make her a furry. It only makes her cuter. That would be like saying if you wear nekomimi your a furry.

I agree. If ears and a tail made girls furrys then Hugh Hefner has furrys running around his mansion

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I agree. If ears and a tale made girls furrys then Hugh Hefner has furrys running around his mansion

lol

I like how my phone corrects amd to AMD instead of and.

Giving a girl ears and a tail does not make her a furry. It only makes her cuter. That would be like saying if you wear nekomimi your a furry.

Sounds about right. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

well i just finished watching the first season of spice and wolf and it was not bad but didnt seem as cute as all the images that @MyInnerFred has been posting lol

hey man Holo is cute... in her own way

most of what he posted seemed like fan art or maybe stuff from the manga. It could have been fan art based on the the stuff you see in the op/ed also (something I just remembered).

most of what he posted seemed like fan art or maybe stuff from the manga. It could have been fan art based on the the stuff you see in the op/ed also (something I just remembered).

ya i think it is fan art. Sure holo is cute and an alcoholic wolf kind of way and Lawrence is a afraid of wolves....

well i just finished watching the first season of spice and wolf and it was not bad but didnt seem as cute as all the images that @MyInnerFred has been posting lol

Season 2 time?

Rku2P9s.png

:D

Season 2 time?

ya just cant watch it on funimation or hulu so streaming site here i come

I still need to finish code geass as well lol on season 2 episode 10 of that

ya just cant watch it on funimation or hulu so streaming site here i come

I still need to finish code geass as well lol on season 2 episode 10 of that

Or you know 1080p on blu ray nyaa

Or you know 1080p on blu ray nyaa

pshhh I'm not going to buy anime(well i have no problem with it and have in the past) and i have not torrented in 4+ years or longer

pshhh I'm not going to buy anime(well i have no problem with it and have in the past) and i have not torrented in 4+ years or longer

alright suit yourself. I can't stand streaming site quality now-a-days. 

alright suit yourself. I can't stand streaming site quality now-a-days. 

720p on the site i use and looks good but i have no idea what hulu streams at because they just have "high" as the top setting lol