Heaven Society - Week 13 (Spice and Wolf)

Fred Castellum

you got it! I finished a bid last week that was estimated at $1.8 million. of course I wont see any of that since I am the intern.  :P

Dang that's pretty cool. Quick! Graduate and start making that dough! :D

Was in the damn hospital and unable to respond to her calls texts or emails for 4 days  on day 5 she tracked me down and "visited me" with a damn knife! >.< I had both my tonsolls (Can't remember how to spell it) removed and a knife in my left arm that was later removed by hospital staff

What the hell... did she even ask you? That's definitely insane, jebus... It's unfortunate your ex ruined the image of this series for you. :(

TfmSkQN.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What the hell... did she even ask you? That's definitely insane, jebus... It's unfortunate your ex ruined the image of this series for you. :(

I personally didn't like the series much anyway I remember that it was always her thing xD and no no asking just showed up I went to give her a hug and she pulled out a knife sliced my hospital gown then stabbed me(she aimed for the chest but I blocked with my left arm) and ran.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Omg, AFA ID. or One of the biggest Anime fest in indonesia just started. maybe starting. maybe ill post some pics. maybe i will get in. maybe i will get a ticket.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I personally didn't like the series much anyway I remember that it was always her thing xD and no no asking just showed up I went to give her a hug and she pulled out a knife sliced my hospital gown then stabbed me(she aimed for the chest but I blocked with my left arm) and ran.

jesus.. how'd you end up with crazy?... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

jesus.. how'd you end up with crazy?... 

@    Starbucks oddly enough bumped into her while reading a manga and she had said she loved it (which was extra surprising since it was the GANTZ manga) and she proceded to tell me about it then we drank coffee and spoke for an hour causing me to miss school that day and so we both just skipped and hung out 4 months later I'm in hospital chasing her down with a knife in my arm unable to scream for help or at her I had a crazy junior year of highschool...

sorry member starbucks apperently using the @ and typing in something similar to a user's name just auto causes them to be tagged hopefully I fixed it

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

@    Starbucks oddly enough bumped into her while reading a manga and she had said she loved it (which was extra surprising since it was the GANTZ manga) and she proceded to tell me about it then we drank coffee and spoke for an hour causing me to miss school that day and so we both just skipped and hung out 4 months later I'm in hospital chasing her down with a knife in my arm unable to scream for help or at her I had a crazy junior year of highschool...

sorry member starbucks apperently using the @ and typing in something similar to a user's name just auto causes them to be tagged hopefully I fixed it

Wow.... 

Wow.... 

Yeah never trust people at starbucks >.> specially those who love violent manga okay, trust them just don't date them ever >.>

Yeah never trust people at starbucks >.> specially those who love violent manga okay, trust them just don't date them ever >.>

I'll make a note of that. 

Didn't the word psychotic tell you anything? Like set any bells ringing off in the back of your mind?

yeah, when a girl comes at you with a knife you run for your LIFE! let that be a note to you...

Hey just cause shes "psychotic" doesnt mean she cant have good tastes.

Or you know you just dont get into a situation where a girl is going to come at you with a knife...

I'll make a note of that. 

Good good may save your life.

Hey just cause shes "psychotic" doesnt mean she cant have good tastes.

Or you know you just dont get into a situation where a girl is going to come at you with a knife...

>.> good point on le first one xD but I don't define liking spice and wolf as good tastes... and that situation was unavoidable because of genetics... also on a completely unrelated note you've never hooked up w/ a guy from starbucks who was reading a Gantz manga right named Pain right?  (Just kidding but if the answer is yes I'm hunting you down)

Good good may save your life.

>.> good point on le first one xD but I don't define liking spice and wolf as good tastes... and that situation was unavoidable because of genetics... also on a completely unrelated note you've never hooked up w/ a guy from starbucks who was reading a Gantz manga right named Pain right?  (Just kidding but if the answer is yes I'm hunting you down)

Gantz is also good and quite interesting. I watched it fairly early into my anime "carer". Also pain would be a fitting title for a Gantz manga volume.

Gantz is also good and quite interesting. I watched it early into my anime "carer". Also pain would be a fitting title for a Gantz manga volume.

xD Pain is my first name.... and yes it would fit a title of the Gantz Manga particularly in the 

...temple mission where Kurono was the sole survivor and was limbless and otherwise mutilated  

I've told this story before on this forum but the username comes from when I was in school senior year a bug wound up mixing up peoples names making the 1st person only have 1 name and the last have 3 names and everyone inbetween had the last persons lastname listed as their firstname and their firstname listed as their last name and the person before me alphabetically (by lastname) well there lastname was Glorious so when the teacher called out named I was "Glorious, Pain" 

Meanwhile my bank accounts were probably just stolen by some hacker on this forum

I was unsure about this anime, but its charm makes it impossible not to love.

What about it are you unsure about?

^Same question here. 

At a distance, it looked like a furry fan service lol. But I trusted you guys.  :D

At a distance, it looked like a furry fan service lol. But I trusted you guys.  :D

Take that back!

agreed you should never trust these guys...

wait? what? why did you quote me?

wait? what? why did you quote me?

you told him to take back that fact that he trusted you to lead him in the right direction.... lol

you told him to take back that fact that he trusted you to lead him in the right direction.... lol

I told him to take back the accusation of furryness.

I told him to take back the accusation of furryness.

i understand that but i find it far more entertaining to interpret what you said as applying to the trust part rather then the furry part lol

i understand that but i find it far more entertaining to interpret what you said as applying to the trust part rather then the furry part lol

Oh, you!

Spice and Wolf's intro is just a wave of feels. and sounds like an old-tempo japanese karaoke

99f.gif

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct