Reliable Mouse and Mech Keyboard for a Newbie

Michael5carn
Go to solution Solved by Michael5carn,

I found a SteelSeries 7G for £53($89)  the cheapest I can find a CM storm quickfire tk or Corsair K70 for is at least £70

but I still need help with choosing a mouse

I'm building my first PC and have done a bit of research on mice and keyboards but i'm having trouble deciding on a reliable and reasonably priced keyboard and mouse.

My budget is £50($83) for both a mouse and mechanical keyboard. I prefer Cherry MX Browns & Blacks because it's for gaming not typing.

As for the mouse, I don't need too many buttons or a crazy high DPI. I have average sized male hands and like to palm grip.

All opinions are welcome

I would increase your budget if you want a good mouse and mechanical keyboard. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

The cheapest mech keyboard is CM Storm Rapid, which is $80. A $150 budget makes more sense than $50.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I found a SteelSeries 7G for £53($89)  the cheapest I can find a CM storm quickfire tk or Corsair K70 for is at least £70

but I still need help with choosing a mouse

Cm storm qfr is ually the cheap board of choice. Rose will also have a few good options. As for a good cheap gaming mouse look at the cm storm spawn.

corsair m65 is a great mouse for the price. If you want to spend a little more money i would say something optical like the deathadder *Insert obligatory screw everything razer makes except deathadder and naga 2014*

EDIT: Corsair raptor LM3 Gaming Mouse is great if you don't use high dpi