Upgrades to do:

Get one XSPC EX360

Get two XSPC EX 240 to put in the bottom of the cosmos 2

XSPC D5 Dual Bay reservoir/pump Combo

XSPC raystorm intel

XSPC waterblock for the Rampage 4

Graphics card upgrades, put two 680 or two 770 on SLI with waterblocks

upgrade to a corsair 1200i powersupply or seasonic x 1250w

fans I will be getting corsairs SP120 all over the the cosmos and the rads will be on push configuration probably

I will get also if I have some spare cash 2 samsung 840 pro 256gb and put on raid 0

Let me know what you guys think, and what you guys think I should change?

Also, some parts will be going to another build that im planning to do later this year.

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

I would go with sli 770's with water blocks.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I would get a 850w power supply from corsair, dual 770's (depends if they're any good), and a corsair custom sleeved cable kit for aesthetics (if you didn't wanna sleeve by yourself).

Get a sound card, anything from asus xonar series is perfect at all price points... so whatever xonar that fits your budget will be the best. Once you get a sound card you'll never go back.

And get a tube res, whatever size fits, doesn't really matter :P

Also, may i recommend Mayhem's pastel coolant range: http://www.mayhems.co.uk/front/pastel.html

They perform really well and look astonishing :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

That really nice but changing the psu is not worth it but of you really want to get a 1250x seasonic and maybe get two 7970ghz ediiton in sli

Well the seasonic is actually cheaper than the corsair, reason one platinum and the other is gold, and idk about the 7970 not a big fan of ATI, but never know, I can change my mind if I start to look deeper to learn a little bit more about them.

I would go with sli 770's with water blocks.

Yeah, I will have to wait until they are available, and when they become available I will get them, since I heard they will similar to the 680

I would get a 850w power supply from corsair, dual 770's (depends if they're any good), and a corsair custom sleeved cable kit for aesthetics (if you didn't wanna sleeve by yourself).

Get a sound card, anything from asus xonar series is perfect at all price points... so whatever xonar that fits your budget will be the best. Once you get a sound card you'll never go back.

And get a tube res, whatever size fits, doesn't really matter :P

Also, may i recommend Mayhem's pastel coolant range: http://www.mayhems.co.uk/front/pastel.html

They perform really well and look astonishing :)

about the power supply maybe I can drop some wattage, if the 860i from corsair its enough it will drop some cash on the build.

and the asus xonar, well idk if I will get them, but I will see some of them and if they are worth getting I will more than happy to buy one of them

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

about the power supply maybe I can drop some wattage, if the 860i from corsair its enough it will drop some cash on the build.

and the asus xonar, well idk if I will get them, but I will see some of them and if they are worth getting I will more than happy to buy one of them

Yeah, a 860i will be just right :D

Use the money you save getting the 860i and get whatever sonar card that fits right into that budget.

Guarantee you'll thank me for it ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |