Corsair Raptor M45 vs Razer DeathAdder 2013

effectiveduck

Looking to get a new mouse because my Sensei is falling apart, was considering getting the Sensei wireless but damn it's expensive so looking at alternatives. So what are the pros and cons of each and is there anything else I should look into?

CPU: i7-3770k  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB COOLER: Noctua NH-U12S GPU: Gainward GTX570 STORAGE: 128GB OCZ Vertex 4 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Corsair 650D MONITOR: Asus PB278Q + BenQ G2420HD KEYBOARD: Ducky DK9008 Shine MOUSE: Steelseries Sensei SOUND: Beyerdynamic DT880 + Audioengine D1 OS: Windows 7

If it was me I would look at the Logitech G400S or Protious core or the new mouse from Logitech (forgot the name).  

But out of the two, I'd say Deathadder.  Just because it seems more comfortable and its known to be pretty much straightforward and works well. 

Looking to get a new mouse because my Sensei is falling apart, was considering getting the Sensei wireless but damn it's expensive so looking at alternatives. So what are the pros and cons of each and is there anything else I should look into?

I have my tips.

1. Don't get a wireless mouse for obvious reasons.

2. Look at the G502 Proteus Core ( Beautiful Mouse )

3. Corsair make great mice.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

do you have money for the G502?

maybe consider the. Zowie Gear Gaming Mouse (FK1)
apparently that is the go to mouse for pro's(like CS community and others). hard to find though. purpose built competition mouse. It is on amazon.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER