Is there a way to "test drive" a phone?

Jimmy The Alpaca

My contract is coming up soon and I would like to get a new phone. Currently I have a iPhone 5c,but I think I want to switch to android something like the Htc m8. I'm not sure if I will like the phone or the os (I've only used a iPhone). Is there any way to try out a m8 for a week or so without buying it?

(Sent from my phone)

"Linus is love Linus is life"

I think Samsung had this coming for their phones.   -_-

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

It depends. if you're in Canada you can return a phone and cancel the contract at no cost within 15 days if you hate the phone.

it needs to be in perfect condition though

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/info_sht/t15.htm

I'm not sure how it works in the states or elsewhere

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

It depends. if you're in Canada you can return a phone and cancel the contract at no cost within 15 days if you hate the phone.

it needs to be in perfect condition though

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/info_sht/t15.htm

I'm not sure how it works in the states

Same things happens down here in Australia, but only if you're on a contract. You may also be able to see if the store will allow you to return it if you don't like it.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Same things happens down here in Australia, but only if you're on a contract. You may also be able to see if the store will allow you to return it if you don't like it.

Australia has even better laws too. If your phone craps out before your contract is over they have to replace it IIRC

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Australia has even better laws too. If your phone craps out before your contract is over they have to replace it IIRC

True. One of the few things I actually like about here.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I should move to Australia...but I live in the us here you are allowed to do that but our providers and sellers make it a pain in the ass to do so.to the point where it's almost impossible.

"Linus is love Linus is life"