slick

billythekid2012

I know linus has a wife and 2 kids a son  and a new baby girl 

But what about slick  is he married  dose he have a girlfriend  if so why don.t you ever see her 

Luke will never get married or have kids. In fact they had a long discussion about vasectomies with Jerry on the WAN Show. :)

I believe he does have a girlfriend though.

I thought Slick was Linus' wife...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I thought Slick was Linus' wife...

That would be hot.

That would be hot.

mmmmmmmmmm......

mmmmmmmmmm......

Literally and figuratively

As far as I know he has a girlfriend. She was on one of his after party streams a while back.

I must have missed it. :(

I've never seen his girlfriend

Luke will never get married or have kids. In fact they had a long discussion about vasectomies with Jerry on the WAN Show. :)

I believe he does have a girlfriend though.

So, his bloodline is just going to end with him? Shame.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Thus his lineage meets an end...

He has a brother

Why does it even matter anyway that's his business

He has a brother

That doesn't make up the fact that maybe his brother doesn't want kids.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

That doesn't make up the fact that maybe his brother doesn't want kids.

Who cares it's not our business

This is probably the most appropriate thread to post this in

post-108244-0-80151400-1407636905_thumb.

post-108244-0-80151400-1407636905_thumb.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I don.t matter  

IT.s just i never hear his talk about it 

But i was just watching the wan show and he said his girlfriends buy him clothing 

vswTaYD.png

oh god not this...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

vswTaYD.png

Nope, nope, nope, nope....

DotaGuy Away......

| AMD FX8320 - 3.9Ghz |MSI R9 270x OC | 16GB 1866mhz DDR3 | 990FX Extreme 9| 650w 80+ Gold | 8.1 Pro | 128GB Samsung SSD | WD Blue 1tB HDD |

Did not make this post to offend him 

are for guy posting stuff like it linus wife   if a mod  wants to take the post down  that would be good 

i just post cuss i seen  linus wife and kids  but never slicks 

Luke is young. He's got plenty of time to get married and make babies. I'm like 5 years older than him. Hence the wife and babies

Luke is young. He's got plenty of time to get married and make babies. I'm like 5 years older than him. Hence the wife and babies

He looks about as old as you, for some reason. Oops, hehe. :D I can't believe he's barely old enough to drink.