I give up

GhostWindGamer

So excited for FH2 and Sunset Overdrive. It's a good thing they learned from their mistake from FM5 about putting a little amount of cars in and the rest on DLC, and they're now adding 200 vehicles in the stock game. I can't wait for the open world now that there won't be any fences and I can rally cars freely. Sunset Overdrive looks amazing just for the sheer amount of fun from the gameplay from E3.

Well i work at ebgames... i know a ton and have already had a hands on with both games ;)

Well i work at ebgames... i know a ton and have already had a hands on with both games ;)

I just applied for a job at eb

I just applied for a job at eb

Good stuff :) its a nice place to work and if you can get your higher ups to like you then you can get little perks and know things your not supposed to ;)

Good stuff :) its a nice place to work and if you can get your higher ups to like you then you can get little perks and know things your not supposed to ;)

I'm already really good friends with the managers so even now I know things I shouldn't :)

Sell the thing to whoever will give you the most for it.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'm already really good friends with the managers so even now I know things I shouldn't :)

well then your set lol

Since you already have it, I say keep it. The new consoles are still pretty new and as an early adopter, we wont see any great games for a little while. Right now the only game I see myself going back to constantly is Forza 5. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Since you already have it, I say keep it. The new consoles are still pretty new and as an early adopter, we wont see any great games for a little while. Right now the only game I see myself going back to constantly is Forza 5.

That's the only game I go back to when I play

That's the only game I go back to when I play

Yea so far I have played Forza 5, Thief, Titanfall and Watch_Dogs on my XB1. Right now I haven't even turned it on for about a month but I still wouldn't sell it as I know I am going to love the Halo Master Chief Collection and another Gears of War if it does end up coming out. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Ok so I couldn't help myself I sold my xbox one to a friend for $370 and today I saw the CoD Advanced Warfare xbox one and had to have it so I pre ordered it. Now I know what your all thinking why would you do that consoles suck why didn't you buy pc parts well the answer is simple friends another friend of mine is getting an xbox one and I also have the friend that I sold mine to and only one of my friends has a pc that can run games reasonably well so there are my reasons