I give up

GhostWindGamer

So guys I love my 360 but I've given up on my xbox one I just don't get any enjoyment out of it but I kind of want horizon 2 so what should I do with it looking forward to your opinions

Get rid of it immediately and spend the money on a month of penance and repentance before lord gaben.

Seriously though, selling it to your friend seems like a good idea. (maybe not for him tho...)

Why isn't "Mash it into pieces while shoutng GLORIOUS PC MASTERRACE" an option?

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

Why isn't "Mash it into pieces while shoutng GLORIOUS PC MASTERRACE" an option?

I'll edit throw it off a building in

I dont think its value will go down very much so get horizon and sell it when your bored of it :) also hope lord gaben forgiveth you for sinning 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

So guys I love my 360 but I've given up on my xbox one I just don't get any enjoyment out of it but I kind of want horizon 2 so what should I do with it looking forward to your opinions

Keep it. Despite the opinions of the two "master race" knobs above me there are some fantastic exclusives with forza horizon 2 (im SO excited for that game i love forza) and even destiny being great examples.

Keep it. Despite the opinions of the two "master race" knobs above me there are some fantastic exclusives with forza horizon 2 (im SO excited for that game i love forza) and even destiny being great examples.

If I sell it to my friend he will get horizon 2 and still let me play it so that's an option

PC MASTER RACE!

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @4.5GHz - CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i - Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero - Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1600 - Storage: WD Green 2TB, 128GB Corsair Force Series SSD - Graphics Card: Asus MATRIX R9 280x OC Case: Corsair Graphite 600T - Power Supply: Be Quiet Power Zone 650W - Monitor: 2x Acer S240HLbid - Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) - Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 - Audio: Logitech G430, Logitech Z506

If I sell it to my friend he will get horizon 2 and still let me play it so that's an option

I suppose that is an option to, Personally as much as i am at heart a pc gamer (my sig kinda proves that point) the consoles will always have their place in the realm of gaming. Games like horizon 2, destiny and sunset overdrive with more to come are the reason i will be keeping my xbox one.

Why not have both. For PC and Xbone exclusives.

but i kind of agree with you. I have been playing way more PS4 than XBone, as it seems a little dry at the moment when it comes to games.
we are coming up to the part of the year when big games drop though,

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I suppose that is an option to, Personally as much as i am at heart a pc gamer (my sig kinda proves that point) the consoles will always have their place in the realm of gaming. Games like horizon 2, destiny and sunset overdrive with more to come are the reason i will be keeping my xbox one.

True I only got the xbox one for the exclusives in the first place

I was tempted to vote option 4, but jokes aside the best option is number 3 if you can find a friend that's naive enough to buy it and you have no conscience problems ^^ otherwise number 2. Number one is a no go, I see no good reason to keep an xbone unless you can't live without halo (and frankly there are way better shooters out there).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Why not have both. For PC and Xbone exclusives.

but i kind of agree with you. I have been playing way more PS4 than XBone, as it seems a little dry at the moment when it comes to games.

we are coming up to the part of the year when big games drop though,

Maybe I will wait a bit longer and check out the new releases before I say goodbye to it

True I only got the xbox one for the exclusives in the first place

Thats the only reason i got mine.. that and i have plenty of friends that dont want to convert to the pc gaming side. i use it a ton for netflix and blu rays at night so it has proven itself to be a very worthy purchase to me thus far

I was tempted to vote option 4, but jokes aside the best option is number 3 if you can find a friend that's naive enough to buy it and you have no conscience problems ^^ otherwise number 2. Number one is a no go, I see no good reason to keep an xbone unless you can't live without halo (and frankly there are way better shooters out there).

I already have a friend that wants one but can't afford a brand new one and I always look after my stuff so it is pretty much brand new

Thats the only reason i got mine.. that and i have plenty of friends that dont want to convert to the pc gaming side. i use it a ton for netflix and blu rays at night so it has proven itself to be a very worthy purchase to me thus far

All my friends left the 360 for ps4's the jerks

Get rid of it immediately and spend the money on a month of penance and repentance before lord gaben.

Seriously though, selling it to your friend seems like a good idea. (maybe not for him tho...)

It would be a good deal for my friend because it's in pristine condition

It would be a good deal for my friend because it's in pristine condition

Do that then man, if he wants the console and you want to sell it with a chance of getting to play some games on it still it really sounds like the path to go down here.

If accessing it through a friend is good enough for you and will satisfy your exclusive needs. (Not like that) Then I see no point in not upgrading you setup with it a little, the question I would present is, what can you get for your PC with the money.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Do that then man, if he wants the console and you want to sell it with a chance of getting to play some games on it still it really sounds like the path to go down here.

This is probably the road I will take

If accessing it through a friend is good enough for you and will satisfy your exclusive needs. (Not like that) Then I see no point in not upgrading you setup with it a little, the question I would present is, what can you get for your PC with the money.

I reckon I could convince him to give me $470 so I can buy an R9 290

So excited for FH2 and Sunset Overdrive. It's a good thing they learned from their mistake from FM5 about putting a little amount of cars in and the rest on DLC, and they're now adding 200 vehicles in the stock game. I can't wait for the open world now that there won't be any fences and I can rally cars freely. Sunset Overdrive looks amazing just for the sheer amount of fun from the gameplay from E3.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

It seems that a few people want me to smash the xbox