My latest water cooled build

Just thought I would post up some pics of my latest build I have just finished. Results have been pretty good. 

Finally managed to hit 5ghz on a haswell cpu, although to go from 4.9 to 5ghz I had to bump the voltage from 1.3v to 1.4v and underclock my ram back to 1600mhz. Havent really done any fine tuning yet so will hopefully at least get my ram back to its rated speed and maybe even a little less voltage but I doubt it as was pretty stubborn trying to drop under 1.4v at all.

Was a tight squeeze getting everything in too. When I purchased my HAF X a few years ago now I thought it was huge and would always have plenty of room. Looking small now haha.

The fitting connecting the bottom 780 to my pump/res was also a bit of pain in the ***. Ended up just ordering a bunch of different fittings from frozencpu as even after measuring it and planning it is still hard to be sure what type of fitting will work best without having them in your hand. In the end went with 2 rigid pipe fittings and a little bit of rigid pipe I trimmed down linking the two through the middle. Works surprisingly well as it is flexible enough that there is a bit of give and doesnt contort or put undue pressure on any of the components, especially the GPUs PCIE slots/mobo.

Specs are:

i7 4790K @ 5ghz with  EK block

Maximus formula VII

x2 780's @1400mhz core and stock memory clocks with EK blocks

16gb Patriot viper ddr3 2133mhz ram

x2 250gb 840 EVO's in RAID 0 

EKWB Res and d5 vario pump

XSPC RS 360 Rad

Alphacool ST30 Rad

Bitspower fittings

x5 Corasir SP120 fans (and 1 AF140mm)

x1 240mm CM fan

x2 200m CM fans

HAF X Case

x2 NZXT Fan controllers.

Corsair AX860i psu

Sleeved cables, mechanical storage etc etc

Photo quality is pretty average sorry just took a few snaps on the fly with my nexus 5 in pretty variable light so some are washed out a bit.

vPeV4dVl.jpg

5eAU5e3l.jpg

NsUUKhjl.jpg

okngsUsl.jpg

dWrniIGl.jpg

ETWTBmNl.jpg

That's a very packed case!

Makes me excited for water cooling when I can afford it.

Great job.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

Man thats cool, been so long since i have seen something cool in a HAF case!

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

is it just the camera or are those slieves pink?

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

Like wooow @D3LTA9 Pretty nice. Not that the build isn't great but how come you didn't add a lil'bit more colour that would make the crimson red more accenting like dark/bright grey for a couple power supply sleeves & tubes maybe. Well it's a great looking build.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

is it just the camera or are those slieves pink?

They do look quite pink-ish don't they. But it looks quite attractive.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Amazing! Enjoy it :).

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks guys. Yeah they actually do look pink but I assure you its just the shit camera/light the bottom pic is probably the best true colour reflection. And @wng_kingsley7 I did consider it and I agree def would make it pop more but after sleeving the sata cables (not that you can see them dammit!) , fan cables, pump cables I got too lazy to sleeve the 24pin atx power and GPU's myself and bought presleeved cables haha, secrets out now.

Also was originally going to buy a more water cooling friendly case like a 900d or enthoo primo but decided I like my old HAF X and was a bit more of a challenge squeezing in an extra rad etc. 

That´s a very nice built! I like it :). Good job man!

The case is awesome. I´ve got a 900d... and I use for my GTX780 Ti SLI an external monster radiator lol... there is never such a word as overkill haha :D .

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

my wife saw this and now she wants me to build one with pink and black colors..... i told here it could cost a couple thousand bucks she looked at me and said "well you need to ask your boss for a raise" lol

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,