Razer DeathAdder 2013 thumb grip peeling?

ShivamPlays

Super glue or rma it?

Even if its out of warranty try and rma it, razer has been known to help customers out of warranty (theyve also veen known to ignore customers in warranty too.... xD)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Hopefully it's still under warranty, being that it's a '2013' model. Mending mice is a difficult task. 

If not, I'm not sure what you mean by 'peeling.' Is the side material actually coming off in a sheet, or are you actually wearing a sort of hole in the side of the mouse's material? Or maybe something completely different.

Pictures would be helpful. But unless the thumb grip is peeling in one somewhat thick sheet, I think you're out of luck.

Hopefully it's still under warranty, being that it's a '2013' model. Mending mice is a difficult task. 

If not, I'm not sure what you mean by 'peeling.' Is the side material actually coming off in a sheet, or are you actually wearing a sort of hole in the side of the mouse's material? Or maybe something completely different.

Pictures would be helpful. But unless the thumb grip is peeling in one somewhat thick sheet, I think you're out of luck.

it is peeling off from the back in a unified sheet and i can see the old glue residue behind the material