Great experience to share with you

cecilia yi

Do you like listening music, yes, of course! Do you aften listen music with earphone? oh that's not good, good music should be shared, right?

once upon a time, I  often listen music with my earphone, didnot share and did not have friends,  later, my mother told me I can listen the music with my classmates, and she incouraged me to buy a bluetooth speaker, I think it is good idea, I searched the product on Amazon and Ebay for a long time, I do know which one is better, I found my history orders in my amazon, I bought lots of product form Inateck, and then I send an email to Inateck customer service for help, They recommend me a perfect bluetooth speaker according to my situation, Inateck IPX5 Water-resistant Bluetooth Speaker, because it is water-resistant, portable and suitable for carrying out, (I am now considering purchase another one for my sister a excellent swimmer) as a valued customer, Inateck offered me a litter discount for the speaker, and u received it the next day, when I open the box, I was deeply impressed by the speaker, and I couldn't  wait to pair it with my Phone, I was shocked by the stereo, maybe I really like the song, but the  sound effects of the speaker is really really great, once you opened you won't closed it, and even though you drop some water on it, it does not matter, I can share the music with my friends now, and we can also watch moves on my phone when in outside, In a word, it is really happy shopping experience with Inateck. Here are some pictures to show this beautiful speaker, hhahha!

post-108404-0-40071600-1407315348.jpg

post-108404-0-22881100-1407315352.jpg

post-108404-0-40071600-1407315348.jpg

post-108404-0-22881100-1407315352.jpg

Seen a review from a YouTuber called DaveChaos on this exact product and it actually looks quite practical and effective, good buy!

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @4.5GHz - CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i - Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero - Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1600 - Storage: WD Green 2TB, 128GB Corsair Force Series SSD - Graphics Card: Asus MATRIX R9 280x OC Case: Corsair Graphite 600T - Power Supply: Be Quiet Power Zone 650W - Monitor: 2x Acer S240HLbid - Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) - Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 - Audio: Logitech G430, Logitech Z506

well it seems really nice but i like my Sony SA-NS510 better because of sound but the durability certainly has its perks too.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Seen a review from a YouTuber called DaveChaos on this exact product and it actually looks quite practical and effective, good buy!

I just watched the vedio, the product is really great 

Can mods move this?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Can mods move this?

yes, you can take it with you to where you go

Can mods move this?

lol thats not what he meant at all, he meant could the mods move this thread, its in the wrong section. this should be in the user review section

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

what he means is moving the thread to another subforum. You're putting it in the wrong subforum

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

I don't blame him for putting it here the subforum is called tech news and reviews

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

I think this product is a high tech, should be shared

I don't blame him for putting it here the subforum is called tech news and reviews

Oh my god, this is like the 5th time. Learn how a forum works please, getting tired of ur shit

I actually prefer headphones to everything else. Earbuds suck and are uncomfortable at least for me. But I like having my own personal sound track to the world.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wait this is a review, plop further reviews in the "Member Reviews" Section. Interesting device though

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

This sounds much like an advert

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

LOL .Stop advertising you are an employee of that company i did a bit of a digging!BUSTED much aye.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I wish I was a mod so people like you wouldn-

Stay calm geogga, stay calm.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

LOL .Stop advertising you are an employee of that company i did a bit of a digging!BUSTED much aye.

not disagreeing, just very curious on how you figured that one out. 

my only  experince with a small speaker like this is a bose

http://www.cnet.com/products/bose-soundlink-mini-speaker/

and the bose blew me away, so if theres something thats similar and waterproof, that would be amazing

sorry to trouble you, I just want to introduce a product that all of you will like it